Where did the "I wish I was as good as the flat pedallers" thread go?

Mr X

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i though it was a stupid thread....and hopefully the double poster is.........[place annoying name here]......

Hi All,

Upon investigation it emerged the thread was started by a double poster. As per our policy the double poster account was suspended permanently. Given the trolling nature of the thread it was removed.

Oi

i though it was a stupid thread....and hopefully the double poster is.........[place annoying name here]......

was it the Forcefull one?

Nah. Maybe. The forceful one was banned earlier today, before that thread started, I think. And he came back as someone else...

Who was sin binned?

Nah. Maybe. The forceful one was banned earlier today, before that thread started, I think. And he came back as someone else...

Forceful indeed.

Hi All,

Upon investigation it emerged the thread was started by a double poster. As per our policy the double poster account was suspended permanently. Given the trolling nature of the thread it was removed.

Matt, the hub seems to be in a state at the moment with double posters and people creating new profiles just to cause trouble.

Edited by Wyatt Earp

Mr x: exquise me..flat pedallers???

wtf :) me am a flat pedalist! all my years, me girl, i ride flat pedals!!!

Oh you missed all the fun there was a very funny thread ripping off the attitude of some flat peddlers who says its the only way to get proper skill. There was a funny vid that`s been reposted here on page 1 that I felt was worthy to keep. Turned out the missing thread was started by a double account poster so Admin blew up the entire thread and I just wondered where it had gone.