hi! every one

John Sebetsi

You should have joined on a Friday. So whats the deal OP? Road or mtb? 26, 650b or 29er? Downhill perhaps? Shave or don't shave? Blade, veet or wax? Btw we humbly request you use the search button before posting a thread.

it is a short week after all ....

Which lends more time to ranting..Which the folk on the hub know how to do...well

ooh! flip. sorry guys, I have just corrected the mistake and thank you for alarming me. I really appreciate.

Welcome back! So what cycling do you like and what tracks do you ussualy ride? :w00t:

You should have joined on a Friday. So whats the deal OP? Road or mtb? 26, 650b or 29er? Downhill perhaps? Shave or don't shave? Blade, veet or wax? Btw we humbly request you use the search button before posting a thread.

Clips or flats

Lycra or baggies

You are missing vital questions

Hello. I have come to learn here on the hub you need a. Thick skin b. Flamesuit. C. Bike. In that order. Welcome.

Welcome Buddy.I see you have alot of cycling and other sport instrest.Do you manage to do them all.Whats the main one.Cheers.