You gotta love this one!

Vetseun

Do you think that they are trying to tell some members of the rainbow nation something? Found this at the entrance to the Seven Dams Conservation area in Bloem.

There is a new residential development taking place to the west of seven dams and the labourers working there take a short cut through seven dams to get to work.

They have taken to having a dump on the single track when the urge arises.

I personally came flying down a single track section a while ago only to find this dude squatting on the single track having a crap. It was bloody disgusting these clouds of steam rising around him.

But then again rather a chap crapping on the trail than having being bike jacked like in the big cities.post-16512-0-64853900-1375763934_thumb.jpg

Mayby he was busy placing a obstacle in your path so that you have to stop and then you can be bike jacked :ph34r:

What better place for nature to call than in nature.? LOL

And as you say, your trails stay busy and reduce the risk of hijacking incidents.

Just don't take tumble tumble on those trails ... you may be eating a bit more than dust. :oops: