Full Sus free mtb newspaper really?

Blaze4th

JIs it available in Cape Town?

It is Cape Town based.

Most articles, LBS's and regulars Meurant Botha, Stirling Kotze and David George, are Cape Town based.

I saw quite a lot of shops on the delivery list when they delivered earlier this week.

Think it has been going since late last year already.

So not bad at all for a free newspaper.

One thing though, the guy that reviewed the Pinarello Dogma XC 29er, did not know that Pinarello manufactured mountain bikes??? I rode this bike August 2012 already.

Guess what I am trying to say is, I will gladly accept the test bikes, ride them for a year and write a review ... for free! ;) :D ;)

Keep up the good work guys!

It is Cape Town based.

Most articles, LBS's and regulars Meurant Botha, Stirling Kotze and David George, are Cape Town based.

I saw quite a lot of shops on the delivery list when they delivered earlier this week.

Think it has been going since late last year already.

So not bad at all for a free newspaper.

One thing though, the guy that reviewed the Pinarello Dogma XC 29er, did not know that Pinarello manufactured mountain bikes??? I rode this bike August 2012 already.

Guess what I am trying to say is, I will gladly accept the test bikes, ride them for a year and write a review ... for free! ;) :D ;)

Keep up the good work guys!

DG article on gear ratios last month was excellent and othe okes have a good sense of humour

Great mag, read the hard copy last week and thought the article on page 8 - How numbers and sh*t are stuffing up mountain biking, pretty much summed up how I feel about biking at the mo.

Thanks for the kind words! :thumbup: If you do have any constructive criticism or suggestions drop us a mail at sussed@fullsus.co.za. We'd love to the readers' views into account and keep delivering content that's relevant to you.

If you're having troubles finding a hard copy - we deliver to 148 bike shops in Gauteng, the Free State and the Western Cape, for now (EC is coming soon & if we can sort out the gremlins KZN soon after) - our stores list is here: https://www.facebook.com/FullSussa/notes.

You can comment on David Bristow's "Numbers and Sh*t" article on our Facebook page too at https://www.facebook.com/FullSussa.

August Issue: Page8

"How Numbers and Sh*t are stuffing up Mountain biking" by David Bristow,

Had a good chuckle reading that, I wouldn't necessarily agree but it was funny reading his opinion.

Picked up a copy yesteday.

That is the highlight of the issue..brilliant!! A lol funny must read!!

August Issue: Page8

"How Numbers and Sh*t are stuffing up Mountain biking" by David Bristow,

Had a good chuckle reading that, I wouldn't necessarily agree but it was funny reading his opinion.

I think the David George article was also good, especially where i find myself with fitness at the moment. Yes he is a ex-doper, so what, doesn't mean he can't add valuable input. All the pro cyclist who doped still had to be an excellent rider before they started doping.

• 1 month later...

Only got my first copy over the weekend at Torqzone Cycles (my new home away from home lately)

Found it to be an awesome informative and entertaining read. Much better than most glossy mags in my opinion. Would subscribe to something like that. Maybe one day when I got myself a new iPad after the insurance politely declined my claim after it being stolen out of my car's boot.

Great read.. checked out the online version, interesting, well put together and I like the fresh, independant views on our sport