White racing bike Woodstock.

Pure Savage

Hi all, on way to exam coming into town saw a guy who does not look like owns a white carbon racing bike with carbon rims. I tried to give chase bit lost him on back streets. Look out for it, looks hell of expensive. Could have been giant tcr . In an exam now so can't look any more.

B

Hi there.

I think it may have been my bicycle as it was stolen in the early hours of this morning. Could you please send me details of the area that you saw it & the perp as I need to forward it to the police.

Thanks

Well spotted. I hope the story has a happy ending. Like a tik head in jail and an owner reunited with his bike

Hi, it was 7:45, he was on pedestrian bridge over n2, just before the number 2 exit, I exited there and tried to find him in the back streets below the foot bridge. I asked dog walkers and people if seen the African guy old Ish 35? With bike. I cruised main road looking for him but no luck. Sorry could not have got it back, had an exam to get to.

The foot bridge before exit number two coming into town on Mandela boulevard. Forgot direction of travel. Rather important.

Khalid, try Cash Converters at the station. My bike was 'jacked in the same area, disappeared into that dodgy area behind Clicks/Boulevard office park ... it ended up at Cash Converters. Also let Nils at Woodstock Cycleworks know, and Avron at Cycle Traders. BMC too.

Hi there.

I think it may have been my bicycle as it was stolen in the early hours of this morning. Could you please send me details of the area that you saw it & the perp as I need to forward it to the police.

Thanks

What bike did you have Khalid?