Dad Son and Fun (Don't tell mom)

TheRitz

Every chance we get we would go for a cycle..... sometimes 500m and sometime 7km, sometimes it will take us 10min and sometimes 2hours..... sometimes we talk and sometimes I just listen.

This is how we do it.....

Edited by TheRitz

Same here, at least five times a week. Getting very proud of my little guy as he bounces down the single track at Tokai.

Magical times.

that is so cool. Always puts a smile on my face watching families riding together - see a lot of it at emmerentia - dad all kitted out in his gear riding really slowly with their little ones.

it's memories your kids will look back on with a smile.

it's also awesome to see how kids simply have no fear - they just do it - so much to learn from them.

I can't view your video, but I understand what you are getting at. I took my 5 year old for a ride through Theescome (a suburb of PE) yesterday. It was about 10kms. We had a blast. It took us 2 hours.

Our route came out behind the Kragga Kamma game farm and we got to see giraffe and 4 rhinos. We even stopped to chat to a giant Tortoise that was running along the road next to us.

You are right, these little moments are best in the world. I just wish i could get my wife onto a bike too.

Hi Guys thanks for all the kind words... if you have any dad, son and fun stuff to share please do!

When is the COW video coming ??

here is the raw footage of the "cow saga".....