Which side is your rear brakes?

Joeboy69

MOTO style with the front brake on the rhs.....part of this was the romantic thought that I would get a motorbike again, but the wife and family get more hysterical than parents watching their kids play under 10 rugby so that plan had never come to fruition.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rear is left, front is right, had my bmx setup that way as a kid and never forgot. Have ridden the other way round and not killed myself but feels very wierd that way.

Oh my road and MTB are the same, day I got my rd bike I almost killed myself in the cradle though as it was swapped.

Training bike Giant OCR - rear brake left

Racing bike Giant TCR - rear brake right

Have to change my thinking every time I change bikes :w00t: :wacko:

Left - Front

Right - Rear

It was good enough for Eddy and it's good enough for mere mortals. It's always been that way and anything else is just wrong.

On my mtb rear is right, but on my road bike (that I dont ride very often) rear is left. I've compmetely loosened my front brake on my road bike in case I get confused in a moment of panic. Still have to get that changed.