Dropped a roadie on my uni-cycle

BushGoblin

Go,ahead and brag about dropping me! I know I'm slow, even in my dreams I'm slow ;-)

(yeah yeah, I was dreaming about going riding every day while on leave, but somehow the bed keeps trapping me)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it on a Strava segment? Be careful he might flag your ride :blink:

He was trying to get Strava to work on his Samsung when the OP passed him :devil:

Was Frans Cronje there to capture it on film and then deny access to the after ride coffee shop?

A unicycle dropping a cyclist is not as far fetched as some would believe. It would have to be uphill though :) Downhill the Uni stands no chance.

A good friend of mine has done the Mast Challenge on his Unicycle in 1hr dead. How many MTB'er that have ridden to the Mast in Tokai can claim to do it in 1hr ?

Fwd to 3:36 to see the results of this year's Mast Challenge ...

A unicycle dropping a cyclist is not as far fetched as some would believe. It would have to be uphill though :) Downhill the Uni stands no chance.

A good friend of mine has done the Mast Challenge on his Unicycle in 1hr dead. How many MTB'er that have ridden to the Mast in Tokai can claim to do it in 1hr ?

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Some guys on unis do drops in Tokai that make my balls bearings shrink, so, beating me up to the mast is not even the worst of it!

Edited by DJR

...and we haven't even started playing snakes and ladders spades...... :devil:

Hehehe...will we ever forget the snake thread, I mean eva :whistling:

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Some guys on unis do drops in Tokai that make my balls bearings shrink, so, beating me up to the mast is not even the worst of it!

Crazy!

http://reviews.mtbr.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/KHolm_Amasa_NathanHoover-e1340132851531.jpg

http://reviews.mtbr.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/KHEmpress_SeanWhite-e1340132465319.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=p3Ar4HrNvSg

Johnny? That guy is a machine...