Should i or not

ScottCM

I will put R100 towards it and see who else helps out

First you need to find out what size you need and then be quick, because bargins dont last.

Lol, i'm 1.89m tall, 88cm Inseam, 58-61cm C-T Road bike but what that means for Mtb i dont have a cooking clue.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trust me...you still dont want that bike..it will just frustrate you. If you just wait a bit and monitor the classifieds you will find something MUCH better for a TINY bit more...

Oops, looks like admin moved the thread To a different topic group, sorry for posting in the incorrect one.

Lol, i'm 1.89m tall, 88cm Inseam, 58-61cm C-T Road bike but what that means for Mtb i dont have a cooking clue.

Sounds like you're looking for a large or X-large.

Sounds like you're looking for a large or X-large.

It would be a large

Rather buy a sturdy v brake second hand for about 1k plenty about.

Dude ...build up a Single Speed..you wont regret it ... :thumbup:

+1 - you're cycling with your kids

ok mso this bike is a no go, what about this Scott Reflex 50, selling price R1000.

i no its scratched badly and needs a service, probably new brake cables too, but shocks seem fine, haven't tested the gearing yet though, whats the feeling about this bike?

post-46817-0-32711900-1376910356_thumb.jpg

post-46817-0-28494500-1376910364_thumb.jpg

post-46817-0-94252200-1376910369_thumb.jpg

post-46817-0-85076800-1376910376_thumb.jpg

A friend did a ride with me a few years back. He had a similar bike to your first post's picture and I will always remember him grumbling about why is he the only one having to pedal down the hills!

A friend did a ride with me a few years back. He had a similar bike to your first post's picture and I will always remember him grumbling about why is he the only one having to pedal down the hills!

lol, thats classic

As a comparison, a month ago I bought the following for R1 500.00 (spent another R450 on it for flat pedals some ESI grips so call it R1950):

post-41238-0-32086300-1376915240_thumb.jpg

Mongoose Amasa Pro, SRAM x-7 shifting, Avid Elixer 5, Full tubeless with Purgatory up front and Wolverine at the back, Manitou air fork.