MotoGP

SeaBee

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No man, I reckon Forkie is right. Nr1 on the number board, very long, thin tank (reminiscent of the 90's era 500's) and nobody's had a colour scheme like that since the Marlboro days. 

If you have a look at a blown up pic of it

http://yadogg.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/motorcycle-crash-1.jpg

We have  #15 and I'd say definitely an Aprilia, Check the left forearm writing on the leathers.

Puig, cant remember his first name, keeps coming to mind.

We have  #15 and I'd say definitely an Aprilia, Check the left forearm writing on the leathers.

Alberto. And damn, we all missed it!

Puig never rode 125s.... He rode a few red Yamahas, but mostly 500cc

Puig ran many teams, probably one of his riders.

If it says Puig on the arm, and that helmet looks a little like a Redbull one, it could make some sense, as Alberto run the Red Bull MotoGP Academy, BUT at worlds they are all KTMs....

Maybe this is from a old feeder academy?

If it says Puig on the arm, and that helmet looks a little like a Redbull one, it could make some sense, as Alberto run the Red Bull MotoGP Academy, BUT at worlds they are all KTMs....

Maybe this is from a old feeder academy?

no, it's aprilia on the arm, not Puig. For some reason it looks like an old pic - no bubble on the leathers, old graphics design on the lid (not RB, looks more like stripes)

Fuggit. I've now searched the internet se moer in, and nothing. Nada. ONLY Place that image exists is in that meme, or countless "pins" or "retweets" or "reposts" of it on various Tumblr, Pinterest, Twitter and FB accounts. 

We shall never know who the elusive nr 15 is.