MotoGP

SeaBee

Context, man. Without it, it's just text. On the face of it, without having seen the interview and with popits neglecting to mention "Cal said jokingly" or some such other framing, it comes off as foppish and insulting. No high horses, just a lack of context and explanation from the poster.

But Popits also said he/she didn't like Cal and that he, Cal,  was arrogant, suppose it's hard to please everyone. Personally I follow Cal on Twitter and he has a great personality.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But Popits also said he/she didn't like Cal and that he, Cal,  was arrogant, suppose it's hard to please everyone. Personally I follow Cal on Twitter and he has a great personality.

Wot he said.

But Popits also said he/she didn't like Cal and that he, Cal, was arrogant, suppose it's hard to please everyone. Personally I follow Cal on Twitter and he has a great personality.

True, whereas I don't follow him on twitter si I had nothing else to go on.

Seems I fell into the trap without doing my own research. Fail.

Great race by Cal, he never lucked out. Took a decision to go hard front and rear and it paid off. Watch his first laps, wasn't easy. The hard's at the start were terrible, everyone on them was slow.

He really rode well, very controlled too.

Everyone else was in tyre management mode but doesn't take away from what he did, IMO.

MM rode incredibly smart to get a podium on soft's front and rear, very well calculated.

Lorenzo just had bad luck, similar to Rossi blowing up in Mugello. Their biggest problem is still no DNF for Marquez and with the gap he has now, even if he did get one it will make very little difference. That kid has got his headspace right, he will be tough to beat, even more so if they can sort that Honda out. He is still on a 2014 chassis!!!!

Awesome ride by Binder! So proud to the SA flag on the top of the podium. But what's with playing only half the SA Anthem?