MotoGP

SeaBee

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fastest rider in the world, no doubt!

I genuinely think that he doesn’t give a toss about anything, but winning or anybody, but himself.

Winners mentality, really gave a big F-you to everyone yesterday with that performance.

He seems to have the same mentality as Stoner in that he believes a race win is a greater achievement than a championship. 

Marc probably could've gone quicker too, but that metronomic consistency in his laptimes was very Lorenzo-esque.

Lorenzo is having an absolute shocker though!!!!

Winners mentality, really gave a big F-you to everyone yesterday with that performance.

He seems to have the same mentality as Stoner in that he believes a race win is a greater achievement than a championship.

Marc probably could've gone quicker too, but that metronomic consistency in his laptimes was very Lorenzo-esque.

Lorenzo is having an absolute shocker though!!!!

He is proper quick at that track!

Stoner never bumped other okes off though, on the contrary he often moaned about little touches.

Blankie is going backward I think, if he doesn’t get his head right soon, I think his career might be coming to an end soon. Hope not, but let’s see.

Edited by Patchelicious

He is proper quick at that track!

Stoner never bumped other okes off though, on the contrary he often moaned about little touches.

Blankie is going backward I think, if he doesn’t get his head right soon, I think his career might be coming to an end soon. Hope not, but let’s see.

His sure deal seat to replace Iannone at Suzuki could disappear.

Other speculations of late is Miller to replace Lorenzo at the factory team. He needs more consistency though.......

Have to say. I am fast becoming a markie mark fan. If Rossi is not in it then I am shouting for marc. I love his aggressiveness and win at all costs attitude. its what makes motogp the pinnacle of Motorsport IMO. the way he slides that bike around is just unbelievable. 

when lorenzo used to fly off ahead it was pretty boring to watch. I could watch Marc ride alone all day. 

Have to say. I am fast becoming a markie mark fan. If Rossi is not in it then I am shouting for marc. I love his aggressiveness and win at all costs attitude. its what makes motogp the pinnacle of Motorsport IMO. the way he slides that bike around is just unbelievable. 

when lorenzo used to fly off ahead it was pretty boring to watch. I could watch Marc ride alone all day. 

I must admit, I was also starting to enjoy him more. My opinion of him changed slowly over the last little while, and you could see my comments on him becoming more positive. BUT Argentina was a massive setback for me.

Not the Rossi thing in isolation, but the whole weekend. It is what it is.

I hope he just wins with his speed and drops the rest of the nonsense that he doesn't need pull to win.

MM93 was in a class of his own yesterday.

Once he hit the front I told my wife, "that's it, race over for the rest, he's gonna clear of into the distance". He was superb, drifting into corners, riding like he was on rails. That track definitely suits him to a T. As I said before, the best rider out there by a mile. BUT I DO NOT LIKE HIM ONE BIT!!!

So, what did Sir Chrashalot say in his post race interview?  Oh wait, he was keeping Wet Blanket company at the back, after binning his bike yet again, so he did not have anything to say..... 

Once he hit the front I told my wife, "that's it, race over for the rest, he's gonna clear of into the distance". He was superb, drifting into corners, riding like he was on rails. That track definitely suits him to a T. As I said before, the best rider out there by a mile. BUT I DO NOT LIKE HIM ONE BIT!!!

So, what did Sir Chrashalot say in his post race interview?  Oh wait, he was keeping Wet Blanket company at the back, after binning his bike yet again, so he did not have anything to say..... 

HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT HIM!!! :P

Cal had called a massive press conference, but the reporters took his previous request to heart and did not go.

Edited by Patchelicious

Cal had called a massive press conference, but the reporters took his previous request to heart and did not go.

Patch .... FU man ....

I laughed so hard at that comment that I spilled my coffee all over my computer and shirt ..... Still mopping up tears of laughter and coffee

He has been very vocal about MM's riding style and how his braking behind other riders is not very safe.

He tends to push the braking very late and this means his closing speed is not always good.

He does have a point but you wonder why the others cant just brake later then too

Because they don't use the other riders as a berm if they don't slow down enough.  :ph34r:

Edited by Gnarly

Because they don't use the other riders as berm if the don't slow down enough. :ph34r:

MM obviously loves “the flow” ????

I miss those days of Stoner VS Lorenzo VS Pedrosa where they would trade best lap times. No actual racing because they were always just over/under a second apart. 

Must say, Lorenzo is not well liked but I could watch him lap on his own when he is in a rhythm. Stoner was just as good to watch but for different reasons. Used to man handle the bike around a track, very similar to Marquez which is why I support Marc. Love that riding style.

Honestly would love to see Marc go to Ducati and wrestle that beast to multiple titles. If anyone can, it's him for sure!!!!