MotoGP

SeaBee

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can bet all the money in the world that WetBlanket will call this dangerous and probably threaten to boycott the race...

The Lorenza incident is totally his fault. Marquez just unlucky was looking good. Rossi needs to figure out hos front wheel problems then he will be up there. Vinales, you cannot fault the man at the moment.

Good to see Binder showiing some fight , even with moving plate in his wrist/arm. I think he will be there once all of that is sorted out

quite simply - he can ride. probably better than most. But he cant race. Not like Marquez and Rossi and Dovi and quite a few others through the ages. As soon as there is aggro he disappears and cries to the press.

Add to that his performance in wet or mixed conditions and his OWN admission that he rides best out front and struggles with focus and seed riding in the bunch.

That makes him less of a good rider in my books.

Bautista and Zarco also had great races.

Yet again though. Rossi. Starting in 3rd row and finishing 2nd on a bike he isn't really happy with. What a champ.

Sorry, yes you are right, they did. I really like Zarco, will be good the get the frenchman among the pigeons a bit. I think its going to be one hell of a season.

From RideFast Sportbike Magazine on Facebook

So, incase u never knew what a hero and gladiator Brad Binder is listen to this. Brad just put in a epic ride to finish 9th in his 2nd Moto2 race, coming from 24th on the grid. Here is some behind the scenes info that you wouldn't know. To make it even more epic, he did it with a broken arm. Brad suffered a big tank slapper in one of the FP sessions which shifted the plate in his arm breaking it. So, this X-ray is of Brads arm this morning, race day. So, Brad finished 9th, dicing with some of the fastest riders in the world with a broken arm. So, never question these boys talent, commitment or bravery ever again. They are gladiators!!!

post-2083-0-54288200-1491802288_thumb.jpg

What a champ from 24th on the grid to 9th!!!!

Add to that his performance in wet or mixed conditions and his OWN admission that he rides best out front and struggles with focus and seed riding in the bunch.

That makes him less of a good rider in my books.

Greatest Test Rider of All Time?

Perfect podium for me, two Yamaha's on top with Cal along side them. Awesome.

Yamaha 1-2, fantastic. Really great that they have two cool riders now.

Cal, hmmm. His podium interview just added to my confusion about him. I want to like him, but I struggle as soon as he starts to talk. Basically saying he had the pace to win but had to slow down, that it was an easy 3rd? Ja not so sure, not like he beats Mav and Rossi on a regular basis.

From RideFast Sportbike Magazine on Facebook

So, incase u never knew what a hero and gladiator Brad Binder is listen to this. Brad just put in a epic ride to finish 9th in his 2nd Moto2 race, coming from 24th on the grid. Here is some behind the scenes info that you wouldn't know. To make it even more epic, he did it with a broken arm. Brad suffered a big tank slapper in one of the FP sessions which shifted the plate in his arm breaking it. So, this X-ray is of Brads arm this morning, race day. So, Brad finished 9th, dicing with some of the fastest riders in the world with a broken arm. So, never question these boys talent, commitment or bravery ever again. They are gladiators!!!

attachicon.gifBrad.jpg

What a champ from 24th on the grid to 9th!!!!

LEGEND. 

Sorry, yes you are right, they did. I really like Zarco, will be good the get the frenchman among the pigeons a bit. I think its going to be one hell of a season.

Ja, dude. Zarco is DEFINITELY one to watch. 

But also - how were teh 2 KTM's getting some points on the board?!