MotoGP

SeaBee

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still very early ... but Rossi leading the world champs...and everybody said he is too old  :clap:

Was a great race from Rossi. And Pedrosa's pace surprised everyone! Until his front started giving up on him, he was going so well. 

Zarco had another excellent run, as did Crutchlow. Rossi's race was brilliant, though. That penalty was a bit strange, given it wasn't his fault, but still. He kept with the Hondas when nobody else could. 

Vinales - honestly gutted for him. Went down so softly. And he was looking really good for a position on the podium, so early on. 

Lorenzo seems to have gotten a bit better now that he's had enough consistent weather on the bike at the same venue. Still - being overtaken by Iannone was a pleasure to see! BRAAAAP! What a kick in the teeth for Duc & Lorenzo. 

Rossi knows he does not need to race the youngsters anymore . Just stay close to them . With the fight between Vinnie and Marc heating up , it does leave a door open for Rossi . Zarco also want to join the front runners and he can win races but he will be taking a few riders out on his way to the podium . Cal looks very good but needs more support . Lorenzo did not impress much despite his desperate attempts in the first few corners . 

I think Rossi may just be standing at the top come end of this season .

Was a great race from Rossi. And Pedrosa's pace surprised everyone! Until his front started giving up on him, he was going so well. 

Zarco had another excellent run, as did Crutchlow. Rossi's race was brilliant, though. That penalty was a bit strange, given it wasn't his fault, but still. He kept with the Hondas when nobody else could. 

Vinales - honestly gutted for him. Went down so softly. And he was looking really good for a position on the podium, so early on. 

Lorenzo seems to have gotten a bit better now that he's had enough consistent weather on the bike at the same venue. Still - being overtaken by Iannone was a pleasure to see! BRAAAAP! What a kick in the teeth for Duc & Lorenzo. 

MM from a few years ago. They ride the big bikes tooo quickly ;)

10 wins and 5 crashes doesnt win championships. 

Zarco is a breathe of fresh air, hungry for a win and doing better than anyone expected as well.

Lorenzo has had little time on the Duke, mostly his own fault, but he is improving. Dovi seems to be struggling compared to last year so not sure what is going on. Hopefully they aren't changing the bike to suit the big money star at the expense of the other riders.

Must say i am enjoying the Moto2 races, Morbidelli is on form. The KTM's are looking good straight out the box, pity Binder isn't there though.

Zarco is a breathe of fresh air, hungry for a win and doing better than anyone expected as well.

Lorenzo has had little time on the Duke, mostly his own fault, but he is improving. Dovi seems to be struggling compared to last year so not sure what is going on. Hopefully they aren't changing the bike to suit the big money star at the expense of the other riders.

Must say i am enjoying the Moto2 races, Morbidelli is on form. The KTM's are looking good straight out the box, pity Binder isn't there though.

By default, couldnt get any worse....

Haven't watched the race, but knew MM would dominate there. Pity about MV crashing, also for some reason was expecting him too. Although i did put him in 2nd for superbru. 

Moto2 is also much better to watch this year. 

A bit off topic, we had a public holiday here on Sunday so no work for a change. Was flicking through the channels and too my surprise found the MX GP of Valkenswaard live on TV. What awesome racing both MX1 and MX2. Go check highlights on mxlarge.com. And that track was Gnarly. (No, not me)

you forgot to mention how awesome Rossi was. I am sure it was just an oversight, so I wont hold it against you

you forgot to mention how awesome Rossi was. I am sure it was just an oversight, so I wont hold it against you

I also like how interest is now moving to another category....

Next we will be talking SBK :P

I also like how interest is now moving to another category....

Next we will be talking SBK :P

Nah, no interest in watching the same guy win every Rae-ce........

SBK is good racing . Pity the likes of Ducati , Honda and Yamaha can only build racing bikes and not bikes that you see on the highways . So if you want a sooopa bike that is fast and also handles well get a green one

SBK is good racing . Pity the likes of Ducati , Honda and Yamaha can only build racing bikes and not bikes that you see on the highways . So if you want a sooopa bike that is fast and also handles well get a green one

HUH!!!