MotoGP

SeaBee

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Dani was fastest in first practice this morning .

Maybe trying to up his resale value ???

Had the other guys woken up and done a lap yet?

Brilliant rides from Lorenzo, Rossi and Vinales. Lorenzo's consistency was just fantastic. And as for Rossi's racing. Loool. Over the hill? Showing riders almost half his age how to do it.

As for Marquez and Dovi... what the hell!?

Respect to MM for not giving up....picking up his bike and still trying...shows heart

As for Marquez and Dovi... what the hell!?

Reminded me of this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R6SbXBb-_Mo

Definitely looked odd though, haven't read the interviews yet.

Vinales finally on the podium even if it was a gifted one. Rossi had a good ride after a tough weekend but Lorenzo was supreme!

Pedrosa had an good ride too. I think ride of the day has to go to Petrucci makes you wonder what could've been without the injury as he was super fast in the pre season tests!!

Crashlow really solidifying that HRC seat, ????

The Honda is a POS out of the corners this year and has no acceleration, thus the only way to make up ground is on corner entry, thus over heating the POS Michelin front. There were ALOT of front end crashes yesterday. The 1 tyre rule is certainly NOT making the racing closer, JL cruising to victory by a country mile.