MotoGP

SeaBee

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A few snippets I see - Pedrosa is out of racing with his arm issues and Lorenzo was slowed by his helmet inner falling over his eyes. A few changes for the next race??

Pedrosa was he ever in racing ???? .. And if gorge didn't have an excuse or something to complain about then something would be wrong ???? Edited by Aka pikey

LOOOOL

so that's why he dropped back, eh?

yea exactly not coz he is slower than Rossi ....Whahahahha wank$r

Pedrosa was he ever in racing .. And if gorge didn't have an excuse or something to complain about then something would be wrong

Pedrosa, officially the most winning MotoGPP rider to never win a championship. And probably never will I'm afraid.

Pedrosa, officially the most winning MotoGPP rider to never win a championship. And probably never will I'm afraid.

Agreed ....luckily

Rossi does have the raddest (a word?) helmet designs by miles...awesomenss.

But nothing fits me like an arai..personal choice. Although my wife says I have a bit of an egghead ????.

As much as I am a huge Rossi fan,I am also a crutchlow fan ( much to the wife's dismay) .

Seemed a very cool guy when I meet him. Was a massive toseland fan (even had his race no in zx10 cup),until I met him. Only pic I had ???????????? me running out of talent .

Had pit pass for world supers at kyalami,frikkin awesome.

But am an even bigger Tom Sykes fan (even if he supports man utd) more than anything else.

Also had the pleasure of meeting him and nakano (Had a nakano lid at the time he signed)

Sykes is a real down to earth kinda bloke.so then used his race no ????.

Damn I miss those days.

post-51529-0-51481900-1427982177_thumb.jpg

post-51529-0-49648300-1427982233_thumb.jpg

post-51529-0-90601000-1427982424_thumb.jpg

A few snippets I see - Pedrosa is out of racing with his arm issues and Lorenzo was slowed by his helmet inner falling over his eyes. A few changes for the next race??

Hiroshi Aoyama it is... Great.

A racers excuse if ever I heard one!

I call BS

Don't be so quick to judge

http://i.imgur.com/0CGyy7e.jpg

I had a Nolan XR802 Stoner replica.

That thing was so comfortable you forget you even have it on.

I've been craving an X802 Philip Island Special for so long. They are such amazing helmets.