MotoGP

SeaBee

I did not watch the SBK races this weekend. Seems I missed a stonker of a race. Only managed to "steal" a few minutes inbetween other programmes, but what I saw of the 2nd race yesterday, there was a chap on a Ducati that chased the three front runners down at an incredible pace/rate, he was on their wheels within a lap. 

Not sure what happened after that, as the "Boss" reclaimed the remote....  :ph34r:

Might have been the superstock race as the wildcard Ducati rider sliced through the field to take the win.......

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Might have been the superstock race as the wildcard Ducati rider sliced through the field to take the win.......

Are they racing the V4 in Superstock yet?

Are they racing the V4 in Superstock yet?

Not as far as I know.........

I think it was. I can recall the commentator mention the fact that he was on the 2018 Panigale.

That thing was fast, you could see him gain ground on the straights.

Man I CANNOT wait for this weekends race. Will Yamaha continue to dominate the Le Mans tracks? It seems everyone unanimously believes it would be Zarco, and his maiden win. Actually hoping he does it so he can pop the cherry and get on with a title push. Wishful thinking I know.....

On other news, WTactualF were Suzuki thinking. 3 crashes in 4 races BUT the resign Rins. He must have some big sponsorship behind him. Means a big fight fight between Iannone and Lorenzo for the last factory Suzuki, same as the fight for the last factory Duke seat 2yrs ago, interesting!!!!

Man I CANNOT wait for this weekends race. Will Yamaha continue to dominate the Le Mans tracks? It seems everyone unanimously believes it would be Zarco, and his maiden win. Actually hoping he does it so he can pop the cherry and get on with a title push. Wishful thinking I know.....

Ah, but is it a Yamaha track, or is it a Jorge Lorenzo track, since he took five of the seven Yamaha wins?

I wish they would show these in full speed as well, not just slow-mo. The reaction times that these guys have are insane, folded the front twice and just kept it pinned.

https://twitter.com/MotoGP/status/997455626224549902/video/1

He defies physics. Wonder if he could've saved Dovi and Zarco's front end falls......

Brilliant display again, reckon he had pace in hand too.

Now on to Mugello where last weeks practice saw him under lap record pace within an hour of going on track.

Looking ominous for the title.

He defies physics. Wonder if he could've saved Dovi and Zarco's front end falls......

Brilliant display again, reckon he had pace in hand too.

Now on to Mugello where last weeks practice saw him under lap record pace within an hour of going on track.

Looking ominous for the title.

Title is done and dusted. It has been his to lose the last few years. Only reason he didn’t win that easily is because he would crash. Now he isn’t crashing anymore.

Ducati power at Mugello could make it fight though. He might get frustrated with being passed on the long straight and make a mistake or bump somebody in the complex.

Title is done and dusted. It has been his to lose the last few years. Only reason he didn’t win that easily is because he would crash. Now he isn’t crashing anymore.

Ducati power at Mugello could make it fight though. He might get frustrated with being passed on the long straight and make a mistake or bump somebody in the complex.

Or Lorenzo takes them all out.:)

Anything could happen. The Duke still has the top speed but the others aren't as far behind as previous years.

Rossi also looking happier, hoping we get the dogfight we expected in Le Mans