MotoGP

SeaBee

there is so much smoke and mirrors at the moment its almost impossible to know what to believe. 

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely smith,must have some sort of shot at a factory Yamaha ride in the future,has had a decent season.

CC can be fast and had proved he can dog fight,but he is his own worst enemy. He seems to bin more often then not when he is on his own or chasing someone.

Surely smith,must have some sort of shot at a factory Yamaha ride in the future,has had a decent season.

CC can be fast and had proved he can dog fight,but he is his own worst enemy. He seems to bin more often then not when he is on his own or chasing someone.

CC also talks way more than he walks ... figure of speech.

Always saying he COULD have done this and COULD have done that if not for this or that, but never does.

Edited by Kraggie

If he had given JL as many blowies as he has crashed this year he would have buck teeth.

Lmfao....I wonder what they actually think of all the hype about the two of them...how much can they be shielded from what's actually exploded in the last few days.

The only rider with a clear head could be Dani P...

I know they professionals and have shrinks coaches etc. but there is only so much they can do.

Is Rossi in the same situation ? Or can they really block out all the media hype.

I know when the flag drops and the red mist sets in different story.

But must have some effect on all 3 of them,whether they use positively or not ? Who knows?

CC also talks way more than he walks ... figure of speech.

Always saying he COULD have done this and COULD have done that if not for this or that, but never does.

Agree to a point,he does mouth off and is very outspoken. But if you not on a factory machine,what chance does any of them have ,but to be the closest runner up mostly.

That's what makes moto 3 & to some extent moto 2.... Same engine.

Edited by Pikey

Lmfao....I wonder what they actually think of all the hype about the two of them...how much can they be shielded from what's actually exploded in the last few days.

The only rider with a clear head could be Dani P...

I know they professionals and have shrinks coaches etc. but there is only so much they can do.

Is Rossi in the same situation ? Or can they really block out all the media hype.

I know when the flag drops and the red mist sets in different story.

But must have some effect on all 3 of them,whether they use positively or not ? Who knows?

Think Rossi would have cracked if he didnt have the right mind set by now, he has been through this so many times.

Lets see if the youngster has the head to go with his talent. (I said HAS the head not gets head ;) )

I think there are many riders more talented than Smith, he gets shoved down our throats (more than JL's knob down MM throat) because we get British coverage of the races. He is like the David Coultard of MotoGP, good but you see/hear more of him than you should...

Think Rossi would have cracked if he didnt have the right mind set by now, he has been through this so many times.

Lets see if the youngster has the head to go with his talent. (I said HAS the head not gets head ;) )

Damn this fred keeps me entertained all day,brilliant ????????????????????????????

True,Rossi has seen of biaggi,gibernau etc . Mm is about to prove if he has the minerals,and jl has surely never had this kinda of negative media. Spot on mate.

Agree to a point,he does mouth off and is very outspoken. But if you not on a factory machine,what chance does any of them have ,but to be the closest runner up mostly.

That's what makes moto 3 & to some extent moto 2.... Same engine.

He does not only complain about not being on a factory bike, he also says things like if he did not have traffic in front of him, of if he did not mess up quali, he could have been on the front row etc. Or if he wasnt held up in the race at the start he could have been with the aliens in front ... ain't happening not matter what.

Edited by Kraggie

I think there are many riders more talented than Smith, he gets shoved down our throats (more than JL's knob down MM throat) because we get British coverage of the races. He is like the David Coultard of MotoGP, good but you see/hear more of him than you should...

David Coultard is Scottish and talks like a toff,surely he can't be called British????... A tw$t maybe.

David Coultard is Scottish and talks like a toff,surely he can't be called British... A tw$t maybe.

Scotland is in Britain. Britain is the Empire (Great Britain) comprising Ireland, Wales, England and Scotland... 

So yes, he is a British Twat

Scotland is in Britain. Britain is the Empire (Great Britain) comprising Ireland, Wales, England and Scotland... 

So yes, he is a Eish Twat

fixed ????