MotoGP

SeaBee

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only when he loses, when he wins the Poms claim him....

As we do with anyone coz we crap at everything..ok maybe not formula 1( oops blasphemy) sorry.

I know this is whore hey (sorry couldn't resist) how insane is the max lean angle.

post-51529-0-36610500-1446035711_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Pikey

Kraggie, even in your avatar it looks like MM is tucking the front end :P

haha. Jaja, I think that was Stoner's specialty on the Duc, remember how many times he folded the front end

And most ppl thought it was Rossi. And touted his career as being over and he is to old to race with the youngens...mmmm

Yup, proves that it's about the bike as well, not just about the rider. Think Honda said that to Rossi at some stage and that's one of the reasons he left Honda, whoever read his book can maybe confirm that.

Petrucci and Rossi are big mates. Dont count him out to come and try spoil a few things on his mates behalf. Maybe even the other Ites. This could becme a Spain v Italy war.

I don't think you are far wrong there - I chat with Brad Binder's dad on the odd occasion and he reckons there is definitely a "Spanish/Italian Mafia" type thing going on in the background of Moto3 - can't believe that it doesn't exist in MotoGP too.  I reckon the Italians are going to stick together for this one

I don't think you are far wrong there - I chat with Brad Binder's dad on the odd occasion and he reckons there is definitely a "Spanish/Italian Mafia" type thing going on in the background of Moto3 - can't believe that it doesn't exist in MotoGP too.  I reckon the Italians are going to stick together for this one

Totally possible ... like Capirossi did with the dutch guy couple years ago. 3 other Italians ganged up and ran him wide etc.

And most ppl thought it was Rossi. And touted his career as being over and he is to old to race with the youngens...mmmm

But it does show you how good Stoner and to a degree Bayliss were, being able to win on that "thing".

Edited by Patchelicious

But it does show you how good Stoner and to a degree Bayliss were, being able to win on that "thing".

Stoner repeatedly asked Ducati to change things on the bike, but they never did because he was winning! Maybe if they listened it could have been a bike more than just he could ride and win with.