MotoGP

SeaBee

and therefore the penalty was not the right decision in the end. Yes, he slowed down hugely, yes, he wanted to make sure that he knew where MM was all the time. No, he didn't intend for him to go down. No, he didn't intend for contact. Marquez, however, initiated the contact... 

True, he wanted MM off his back and off his wheel by slowing him down and creating a gap.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is, IMO he did not cause MM to go down. That was all Marquez. Turning into VR, then going down. 

The lil P rick had already tucked the front before any "kick" from Rossi.

One can watch the footage as many times as they like. Marc basically folded the front and fell against Rossi's leg. That push off from Vale's leg was to get the already falling Marc off of him.

As for MM helping JL, I don't think it matters whether or not it JL, or any other rider is beating Rossi. As long as its somebody, Marc would be helping them, to ensure Rossi fails, not that whoever else wins.

all this just proves what stones these okes have. if anybody came with in a meter of me - let alone touch me - in a corner at half that speed and lean angle. I would bekuque myself proper. these okes still have the presence of mind to kick / gesticulate / hold a conversation etc etc.

all this just proves what stones these okes have. if anybody came with in a meter of me - let alone touch me - in a corner at half that speed and lean angle. I would bekuque myself proper. these okes still have the presence of mind to kick / gesticulate / hold a conversation etc etc.

Long ago in a life far far away, I raced bikes too.

After one particular hard race, I noticed my silver bike had several red stripes down either sides of the fairing. It ended up that the guy I was dicing and I had swapped paint a few times, but I was so into beating him, you didnt even realise it during the race....

Edited by Patchelicious

Long ago in a life far far away, I raced bikes too.

After one particular hard race, I noticed my silver bike had several red stripes down either sides of the fairing. It ended up that the guy I was dicing and I had swapped paint a few times, but were so into beating him, you didnt even realise it during the race....

Adrenalin coupled with red mist is a desire so strong you brain goes to chalk. And all you care about is beating the person you are battling with. Self preservation goes out the window.

Racing is a very different animal.

Adrenalin coupled with red mist is a desire so strong you brain goes to chalk. And all you care about is beating the person you are battling with. Self preservation goes out the window.

Racing is a very different animal.

It is incredible how at the time you literally think "I would rather crash that let this guy win".

I had it the other day on the bicycle too, we were gunning it down the decent at SBR (very motorbike like) and after the 3 time I had locked the back brake and went sideways on my little 25c, I was like WOW dude this is a just a training ride...

Afterwards once you have calmed down, you think back and wonder what the HELL was going through your mind!

Anyways, back on topic. **** MM ;)

Edited by Patchelicious

It is incredible how at the time you literally think "I would rather crash that let this guy win".

I had it the other day on the bicycle too, we were gunning it down the decent at SBR (very motorbike like) and after the 3 time I had locked the back brake and went side ways sideways on my little 25c, I was like WOW dude this is a just a training ride...

Afterwards once you have calmed down, you think back and wonder what the HELL was going through your mind!

lmfao...once you suffer from red mist,it never goes away. Have the same problem and mates takes the p/ss out of me all the time. "Look someone overtook you" I have a general response ????...

Maybe Rossi had an extra dose of it last Sunday after mm was tossing about.

I had it the other day on the bicycle too, we were gunning it down the decent at SBR (very motorbike like) and after the 3 time I had locked the back brake and went side ways sideways on my little 25c, I was like WOW dude this is a just a training ride...

Hey that's what Rossi did the week-end to MM ! :ph34r:  Where's the stirring pot icon.

Poor you guys, he's just 22, still a llooooonnnggg time he's gonna be in your faces haha.

Edited by Kraggie

Hey that's what Rossi did the week-end to MM ! :ph34r:  Where's the stirring pot icon.

Poor you guys, he's just 22, still a llooooonnnggg time he's gonna be in your faces haha.

No, MM was like "I would rather just crash, thats what I am most used too" and he did.

Crashing is his go to move if he doesnt know what to do ;)

8 podiums 6 crashes in 2015... #justsaying ;)

Edited by Patchelicious

Don't mind that. He's got talent and can make an big impression on the sport, just don't be a pratt in doing it.

Age old adage: "Be kind to those you meet on your way up, you may meet them again on your way down"

Don't mind that. He's got talent and can make an big impression on the sport, just don't be a pratt in doing it.

Age old adage: "Be kind to those you meet on your way up, you may meet them again on your way down"

True dat. And the way Rossi is going he can go for another 4 years or even longer who knows ...

He's already made a big impression on the sport. Is there anybody else who won the championship in his 1st year? And anyone who won 10 races in a row?

I would probably support him once Rossi retires, that is if he gets his head right. At 22 he still has time to sort out his issues and become a great. I do believe he is the only one who has the natural talent that Rossi has.

He has huge potential,but after this weekends antics.

I reckon he lost a lot of respect from neutrals,and is gonna have to do a lot of pr to win them over.

I never used to mind him at all,until his comments after the assen race.

He races as hard if not harder than anyone,Then has a bitch at the move Rossi pulled on the last corner. What goes around comes around !

I would probably support him once Rossi retires, that is if he gets his head right. At 22 he still has time to sort out his issues and become a great. I do believe he is the only one who has the natural talent that Rossi has.

What is/was your opinion on Stoner wrt natural talent?

Ja he needs to grow up and stop having a win it or bin it attitude ...

Edited by Kraggie