MotoGP

SeaBee

Can't believe no-one has said anything about this all out sprint!

http://i.imgur.com/MRLUA1G.jpg

With forced pits stops, I'm not sure we can discount Le Mans style starts in the new future again ;)

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rossi would stir the pot...... Also going to great pains to try and prove his success doesn't mean anything because of Gigi's revamp.

Think it will be announced in Jerez for sure though.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, Marquez getting on with business. 0.7sec ahead and on his fastest lap, before he fell at the last turn, would've extended that to 1.2secs!!

So the other teams are saying that Ducati should reduce power to avoid tyre issues.

It is laughable really, at the pinnacle of motorcycle racing this should not be happening.

Rather Michelin should give a tyre that's performance is worse but that can stand up to the demands made of it.

It will be the same for every rider involved so it will not affect the racing. If Ducati then choose to reduce their power then so be it but the other teams are looking for ways to nullify the speed advantage.

Unfortunately due to the fact that he said it I have to mention Rossi's moan about them having to suffer when it was only the Dukes that experienced problems. It could very easily have been on the other foot. As an example, what if the Yamaha's superior corner speed was shredding tyres? Would he have been happy if it was said that the Yamaha may only use the hard when everyone else could use any tyre? No they would have withdrawn the soft from everybody as it is a tyre issue, yes bike specific but still a tyre issue. Again, just an example. The contingency plans have to benefit everyone equally.

I think ypu are missing the argument....wat Patch is right, if you cannot make it last then you have to make changes, we cant have flag to flag races every weekend because Ducati is burning up Rubber....

Rossi would stir the pot...... Also going to great pains to try and prove his success doesn't mean anything because of Gigi's revamp.

Think it will be announced in Jerez for sure though.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, Marquez getting on with business. 0.7sec ahead and on his fastest lap, before he fell at the last turn, would've extended that to 1.2secs!!

Dude, seriously?? Goes to "great pains"? He said like one sentence. He also isn't stirring, if you WANT to see stuff you will.

Can you not see how your hate for one man is skewing your perception of reality? Hate on him all you want, but at least be rational with your arguements.

I think ypu are missing the argument....wat Patch is right, if you cannot make it last then you have to make changes, we cant have flag to flag races every weekend because Ducati is burning up Rubber....

I agree 100%, Michelin should supply a tyre which is able to handle the stresses of any of these top flight motorcycles. If this was happening to say Suzuki or Aprilia, would it have gotten the same reaction or hype? Probably not, this is as much a result of the Ducati's straight line speed dominance.

Baz's failure at Sepang is reported to have been the result of a puncture so if that is the case it could've happened to any bike on the grid.

I suppose we will have to wait, but what's the chances of Redding's bike having the same cause???

Dude, seriously?? Goes to "great pains"? He said like one sentence. He also isn't stirring, if you WANT to see stuff you will.

Can you not see how your hate for one man is skewing your perception of reality? Hate on him all you want, but at least be rational with your arguements.

Read the transcripts of the Italian media interviews, not just the pre-race interviews.

Or, ducatI should work within the tyres constraints. Like everyone else is. They could all up their power by 10% so they have the top end speed and power, but that would be at the expense of the tyres, and give up on their advantage in the corners. So they don't.

Doesn't matter how much I read, it won't change the fact that your hatred for Rossi clouds your rationale.

I dont get how people can hate on Rossi, he is the only person in the sport with a personality.

Every sport needs that person, heck look at Sagan, he is a perfect example.

Won't say he is the only one with a personality in the sport, but I think he is the most likeable for the most people, if you look at the fan base he has around the world. Personally I support Honda, don't care who rides their bikes or about personalities.

A load of front end problems again yesterday, but MM made everyone else look like amateurs. People making mistakes, overriding just to try and stay in contact. How he does not lose the front end with his crazy style ...

Dani looked good and seems to have been happier with the softer tyre, a shame he had the crash and took Dovi out.

So sounds like JL is going to Ducati, I would never have thought that he would have the guts to do it, will believe it once it's official. Who does Ducati get rid of, as both their riders look like they can challenge to podiums this year?

Won't say he is the only one with a personality in the sport, but I think he is the most likeable for the most people, if you look at the fan base he has around the world. Personally I support Honda, don't care who rides their bikes or about personalities.

A load of front end problems again yesterday, but MM made everyone else look like amateurs. People making mistakes, overriding just to try and stay in contact. How he does not lose the front end with his crazy style ...

Dani looked good and seems to have been happier with the softer tyre, a shame he had the crash and took Dovi out.

So sounds like JL is going to Ducati, I would never have thought that he would have the guts to do it, will believe it once it's official. Who does Ducati get rid of, as both their riders look like they can challenge to podiums this year?

Dovi in another 3 man factory team??

Yip, MM was a class act.

Seems to like flicking the bike on those complex sections.

Must say, Rossi saying he didnt do anything funky... when you look at the replay of his crash, he had run a little wide on the previous corner and was on a very tight line into that high speed turn.

These days, one crash is Championship suicide. Very few DNFs these days due mechanicals.

Shame, poor Dovi, but kudos to the midget for saying sorry so quickly.

Dovi to Suzuki, you read it here first!

Not if Vinales doesn't leave?

I personally think they will keep Dovi and dump Iannone. Dovi as a development rider seeing as Lorenzo is the championship hopeful then.

Also Lorenzo and Stoner get along well so there will be a good working relationship there.

Dovi's riding style is also closer to Lorenzo's than Iannone so would make development easier for Ducati.

Hear the rumours of Lorenzo to Honda????? Think it wasn't seriously made though.

Marquez did say for the whole of the pre-season he was trying to change his style but then decided to stick with what he does best. It works, no denying that. That Honda looks loose as hell but on rails at the same time!!!

Edited by Steven Knoetze (sk27)

Yip, MM was a class act.

Seems to like flicking the bike on those complex sections.

Must say, Rossi saying he didnt do anything funky... when you look at the replay of his crash, he had run a little wide on the previous corner and was on a very tight line into that high speed turn.

These days, one crash is Championship suicide. Very few DNFs these days due mechanicals.

Shame, poor Dovi, but kudos to the midget for saying sorry so quickly.

With no helmet on........... :whistling: