1on1 MTB Skills coaching with Rubber Side Down

Gavin Pelser

If you're a MTBer you know the risks involved with MTBing... No one wants to crash... And we cannot guarantee that you won't. We can however guarantee that we will build your confidence and get you in control of your bike.

We at Rubber Side down have developed our skills curriculum to be safe and progressive,, teaching our students the parameters of the bike at a pace that suites them.

So if you're not into group activities or wanna fast track your riding skills, check us out on FaceBook or on our website

Why is this posted in Rant n Rave? Ask Talus...

I have spent a lot of money trying to "buy a better game". I have improved more from 4 lessons with Gavin than with any of the new wheelsize wonderbikes, shifters etc. etc. I have not felt pushed outside of my comfort zone once, yet I am doing much more advanced riding than before. I actually felt comfortable for the first time in 2 years doing the Redstone race. Rather forget the equipment race and invest money learning skills in this great setup. I have already paid ahead for more lessons - exited to see how far I can go. This is a rave -no? I think the heading should be: " Are you wasting money on new gear?"

If you're a MTBer you know the risks involved with MTBing... No one wants to crash... And we cannot guarantee that you won't. We can however guarantee that we will build your confidence and get you in control of your bike.

We at Rubber Side down have developed our skills curriculum to be safe and progressive,, teaching our students the parameters of the bike at a pace that suites them.

So if you're not into group activities or wanna fast track your riding skills, check us out on FaceBook or on our website

Why is this posted in Rant n Rave? Ask Talus...

I have spent a lot of money trying to "buy a better game". I have improved more from 4 lessons with Gavin than with any of the new wheelsize wonderbikes, shifters etc. etc. I have not felt pushed outside of my comfort zone once, yet I am doing much more advanced riding than before. I actually felt comfortable for the first time in 2 years doing the Redstone race. Rather forget the equipment race and invest money learning skills in this great setup. I have already paid ahead for more lessons - exited to see how far I can go. This is a rave -no? I think the heading should be: " Are you wasting money on new gear?"

You guys should seriously consider a career in marketing. That was very well done :clap:

Can one book "threesomes", or are you not into that?

You guys should seriously consider a career in marketing. That was very well done :clap:

Why, is your missus?

Why, is your missus?

Did you not try and give me a PK regarding my comment on the manly looking woman yesterday.

Sorry Gavin, not trying to hijack your thread.

Just trying to figure out why your maaitjie thinks double standards are cool.

Pity you're in JHB :w00t:

WYatt Earp sounds like you're trying to hijack :D

Nah, I know Gavin, he is very good at what he does.

If anything, I will recommend people to go to him without thinking twice.

Will gladly discuss but not on this thread. Pick a spot

Hahahaha, now we even dish out physical challenges.

I am very easy to find.

Why, is your missus?

Marketing is the main aim here, part of making a living... Threesomes and foursomes welcome...

Marketing is the main aim here, part of making a living... Threesomes and foursomes welcome...

I will bump it for you daily of you wish, you are my twin by birth after all.

I think I must also do the course seeing it comes with lekker moering ability.

Did you not try and give me a PK regarding my comment on the manly looking woman yesterday.

Sorry Gavin, not trying to hijack your thread.

Just trying to figure out why your maaitjie thinks double standards are cool.

Probably my fault for the sexual insinuation....was just mucking about

Great thanks Gavin. Checked out the site now. Will make my booking shortly.

Hahahaha, now we even dish out physical challenges.

I am very easy to find.

No, No you missunderstand - Friday Fever? I don't want to get physical with you or anybody else, I didn't want to have Fightclub on this thread. Maybe I don't understand negative marketing. Moemfie is so FORMEEL!