Race for Victory 15/9/2013

Speed Racer

E

Enjoy van Galen's ill take your race number you fought so hard for we both know you not riding Sunday you going to be spent, take your race number with on saturday to give to Sean so he can drop it off please oom don't waste it

I dont do DNS or DNF, see you on Sunday. Why are you not racing at VG?

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why they don't just take your best three results in the year preceding the race. If other races can get it right then I don't know why this one can't.

Had the same conversation with them, they only bumped me up to E. When I threw the Dome 2 Dome senario them they we just full off uhmm and aaah? With a dumb founded look and they then told me just to start where I wanted.

*zzzzzzip, flame suit on. Plus I might even be indifferent if it does come to pass, but...

If there is any sense or logic at the Argus office, they will not use the results from this race for seeding purposes.

*zzzzzzip, flame suit on. Plus I might even be indifferent if it does come to pass, but...

If there is any sense or logic at the Argus office, they will not use the results from this race for seeding purposes.

I 100% agree, if changing your seeding means a temper tantrum (jcza) gets you moved up then is bull. 100% WHEN OOM BEATS ME I AM CALLING FOWL

I 100% agree, if changing your seeding means a temper tantrum (jcza) gets you moved up then is bull. 100% WHEN OOM BEATS ME I AM CALLING FOWL

...not biting BUT I will buy you a beer on Sunday

Had the same conversation with them, they only bumped me up to E. When I threw the Dome 2 Dome senario them they we just full off uhmm and aaah? With a dumb founded look and they then told me just to start where I wanted.

I took my printed results to them. She went through the list with her pen. Can't use this, can't use this, can't use this, ok we will use this one. I understand if they don't use a Championchip race but all Racetec results from R4V last year should count. As all other races seem to do.

Have a super and safe race on Sunday!

So they gave you a EL number and told you to start where you want?

That's it I am PULLING IN A: BATCH I FEEL ROCKS,look for the big guy on a old calnago breaking that place down on Sunday

That's it I am PULLING IN A: BATCH I FEEL ROCKS,look for the big guy on a old calnago breaking that place down on Sunday

Can we then shelter from the wind behind you Dips?

there is always one ....

I can see the threads on Monday. Fun rider causes havoc in A batch, can't hold his line, sucks wheel then gets dropped.