Hubbers on Instagram

Soapmaker

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else experiencing missing photos in their timeline?

f709692c6dbc97bbd4b68234908145ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can see them, me thinks your wifi is worn out  :P

Anyone else experiencing missing photos in their timeline?

f709692c6dbc97bbd4b68234908145ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, well done on the 50th donation of blood, I struggle for ages after donating.

Also, well done on the 50th donation of blood, I struggle for ages after donating.

It could've been over 100 by now, but I slacked a bit in my late twenties and entire thirties.

It started in the army, to get off the PT sessions. 5-6 per year, should have placed me close to 125.

What if you donate to yourself? BB much?

I called WP blood transfusion in October last year, it would cost R4500 to get the blood back at cost. It did sound like they were not overly impressed either about the request?

What if you donate to yourself? BB much?

I called WP blood transfusion in October last year, it would cost R4500 to get the blood back at cost. It did sound like they were not overly impressed either about the request?

I asked a similar type of question at my 50th donation, but the nurse was on the ball... "sorry meneer - you have type O- which means it gets used in emergencies. Performance enhancing is not an emergency."... after a moments silence from me, she followed it up with... "en nou meneer? jy't dit nie verwag nie, nê?" That's when I felt the needle go into my arm, and according to her, I went pale.