Good day out at Lost City

Cruxpearl

Lets start with a nice story...

Two years ago, Houtbeen was run down by a Drunk Driver in a huge truck off Hendrik Potgieter...

He was in ICU for three weeks with Broken Legs, Broken Ribs, Broken Body, and massive internal bleeding....

and it was touch and go wheter he would survive or not...

Well... on Saturday He Lined up to do his first race since the Accident.

http://www.tcsn.co.za/downloads/LC3m1.jpg

KayC                                         GearJammer      &   Houtbeen

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that's what friends are for!!!!   

http://www.tcsn.co.za/downloads/LC3m4.jpg

Finishing 100km's in under 4 hours... smiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gif Well done!!!!

Lets start with a nice story...

Two years ago' date=' Houtbeen was run down by a Drunk Driver in a huge truck off Hendrik Potgieter...

He was in ICU for three weeks with Broken Legs, Broken Ribs, Broken Body, and massive internal bleeding....

and it was touch and go wheter he would survive or not...

Well... on Saturday He Lined up to do his first race since the Accident.

[/quote'] The real winner on Saturday was Houtbeen-MASSIVE RESPECT DUE TO U.  smiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gif

Congratulations Houtbeen in getting back on your bicycle. It just shows, that where there is a will, there is a way. I am glad that you completed the race and I am sure you enjoyed it. Best of luck for the upcoming races.smiley20.gif

Well done Houtbeen.....Well done Beee

All TCS members,  please pm me with your e-mail address......weekend away coming up......smiley4.gif

Yeah, I reckon if you ever need encouragement to keep on cycling, just look at Houtbeen. Wel gedaan! Ek is nou nog uitgefreak oor hoe hy aangehou het met fietsry. Geen meer verskonings! Ook baie cool van die TCS ouens wat hom support het.

I was a bit late getting to the startline and as I made my way to the A bunch i bumbed into a TCS person but didnt know who it was. Welcome Beee!

Epoh - I think it might have been me... I was on my Cellphone with Cruxie!

Dis seker die meeste fun wat ek in 'n lang tyd gehad het! Almal groet mekaar, cheer almal aan. Dis sommer great team spirit! Dudet, Candy dit was heerlik om saam julle te ry!!!