Hafjell Bike Park

r.hendrix

DON'T YOU DARE! He's coming to Morzine next year.

a comment off Pink bike - Morzine and Port du Soleil are so last year!

http://ep1.pinkbike.org/p5pb10083663/p5pb10083663.jpg

Door to Norwhere. They know what they're doing here at Hafjell bikepark. The tracks have super flow and the jumps are perfectly crafted... You should come check it if you're bored of the usual Euro action in Portes du Soleil

Edited by nigelhicks

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

Yeah and the other comment. 9 Euro a beer........ Just saying.

Have a look at the track review on Red Bull TV. 2 guys with gopro's riding the track and talking about the track on the way down. About half way down there is what looks like a road gap that the guy behind doesn't quite make and crashes straight into the face of the opposite side. Front guy doesn't realise this and continues down then wonders where his mate is when he gets to the bottom. The crash looked knarly (sp) so hope he was ok.

That's the one! Thanks b-rad

No worries!

That guy is classic...love his chirps and noises during his videos.

Personally i think Warner was better from a commentary perspective for Course Previews - but he never hit any gaps etc, so it wasnt the greatest ....

Claudio however still races and is a machine on a bike too so that is brilliant.

Trying to convince Mr Morland to come too as he also could race in Worlds this year.

DON'T YOU DARE! He's coming to Morzine next year.

Wait, what?!

Which Mr Morland? The one who tweaked his knee at Cascades during masters practice?

Wait, what?!

Which Mr Morland? The one who tweaked his knee at Cascades during masters practice?

yeah him which is why I was planning that we both got to Hafjell

Qualifying so far:

Gee Atherton

Mick Hannah

Loic Bruni

Greg Minnar

Steve Smith

Troy Brosnan

Edited by Thorn199

Have a look at the track review on Red Bull TV. 2 guys with gopro's riding the track and talking about the track on the way down. About half way down there is what looks like a road gap that the guy behind doesn't quite make and crashes straight into the face of the opposite side. Front guy doesn't realise this and continues down then wonders where his mate is when he gets to the bottom. The crash looked knarly (sp) so hope he was ok.

Looked intense.

But that track looks awesome!!!