AA -The Avid Appreciation society

PhilipV

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So after another brake question thread turned into an Avid bashing thread, I reckon it is time for the handful of guys who like Avid brakes to stand together.

Hi, I'm Philip and I like my Avid brakes.

NO!!! Please don't do this! The more people that think they're rubbish, the more awesome sweat deals we get on awesome avid brakes.

I hate my avid brakes they're so rubbish!!! Everyone should sell their avids now before it's too late...(I'll give you a box of smarties for them :whistling: )

NO!!! Please don't do this! The more people that think they're rubbish, the more awesome sweat deals we get on awesome avid brakes.

I hate my avid brakes they're so rubbish!!! Everyone should sell their avids now before it's too late...(I'll give you a box of smarties for them :whistling: )

Jis that would have been a bargain for me, I threw away..yes you reading correctly, threw away a set of elixirs cr's last year. Into the garbage can they went...watched the garbage truck compress the back that they were in...quite a satisfying experience. I don't know where they take the olivedale trash, with a metal detector you might be in luck and pick up a set for mahala.

Jis that would have been a bargain for me, I threw away..yes you reading correctly, threw away a set of elixirs cr's last year. Into the garbage can they went...watched the garbage truck compress the back that they were in...quite a satisfying experience. I don't know where they take the olivedale trash, with a metal detector you might be in luck and pick up a set for mahala.

:thumbdown: I would of given 2 boxes of smarties for those!

:thumbdown: I would of given 2 boxes of smarties for those!

I would have given you 5 boxes to take them off my hands...sorry man. But really it was quite lekker seeing the garbage truck destroying it....maybe a little sick I know

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Omega Man

Just wanted to thank this group for helping me make up my mind and buy a set of SLX.

Mistake. Hope is better.

I am hooked on SLX, persuade me why I should join the AA.

BTW, I need a set of brakes for an old HT I am putting together. Anyone have any old Avids they want to sell cheaply?

Archived