Tattoos

chris_w_65

What's the story behind it uni.. The lion and the crab

Tiger with crabs hmmpph ruin my happy with that dodge image ;p

The obvious thing, crab/tiger western /eastern star signs, symbol in the middle is my name in chinese, and there's a colloquial saying in Hong Kong slang putting the words tiger & crab together that means - "no matter how hard/difficult"

I decided to go for something that would still be relevant and meaningful to me in 10 years time rather than something whimsical and fleeting.

Edited by Uni

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The obvious thing, crab/tiger western /eastern star signs, symbol in the middle is my name in chinese, and there's a colloquial saying in Hong Kong slang putting the words tiger & crab together that means - "no matter how hard/difficult"

I decided to go for something that would still be relevant and meaningful to me in 10 years time rather than something whimsical and fleeting.

Cool..of course it's a tiger... I looked quick

My mid life crisis involves wanting to go live in another country.. Maybe I should get myself a tattoo.. A lot cheaper

Yeah, what's up? My first thought was a "lion with crabs?"... And then I realised it's a tiger. A tiger with crabs.

Dodgy bloke you!!!

My mid life crisis involves wanting to go live in another country.. Maybe I should get myself a tattoo.. A lot cheaper

Do we only get one mid life crisis?

Decided to celebrate my mid life crisis with some ink. Been wanting to do it since my teens, just never had the guts, or the bucks - I love it.

The artist wants to finish it off with some blue background shading, that can only happen in a month.

I don't think it will be the first of many, this is just my me to me.

post-44041-0-55800000-1396973040_thumb.jpg

Decided to celebrate my mid life crisis with some ink. Been wanting to do it since my teens, just never had the guts, or the bucks - I love it.

The artist wants to finish it off with some blue background shading, that can only happen in a month.

Have you got crabs? :whistling:

Didn't mean to ruin your happy, and the explanation is pretty cool, and the ink looks good.

As for my mid life crisis, I'm planning a nice simple affair with an 18 year-old.

Guest EdEdEd

Good on you.

Ive always wanted to... But im too much of a pansy.

(And my wife wont let me:)

Good on you.

Ive always wanted to... But im too much of a pansy.

(And my wife wont let me:)

It was actually a lot less painful than I thought it would be. Though I did warn the guy I might burst into tears.

The only person I asked "permission" from was my boss, I asked him if he'd have any problem with me getting a large, very visible tattoo, when he said no, I set my plan into motion :)

Now to show my mum

Edited by Uni

Yeah, what's up? My first thought was a "lion with crabs?"... And then I realised it's a tiger. A tiger with crabs.

I just laughed so hard at this comment, my cheeks are sore, thanks for that :w00t:

It was actually a lot less painful than I thought it would be. Though I did warn the guy I might burst into tears.

The only person I asked "permission" from was my boss, I asked him if he'd have any problem with me getting a large, very visible tattoo, when he said no, I set my plan into motion :)

Now to show my mum

Good luck with that :thumbup:

Rather buy a Harley. It is more expensive but when you do come to your senses and realise that you are just getting older and that your wife of 20 years loves you more now than when you got married and then there are the children....and that the Harley makes you look like a tit..... At least you can sell the Harley and all the accessories that you have accumulated and get back to normal life. Tattoos are for ever....

Rather buy a Harley. It is more expensive but when you do come to your senses and realise that you are just getting older and that your wife of 20 years loves you more now than when you got married and then there are the children....and that the Harley makes you look like a tit..... At least you can sell the Harley and all the accessories that you have accumulated and get back to normal life. Tattoos are for ever....

I would rather ride a scooter than a Harley