Coaches-cum-selectors?

macclemore

Thanks to The Doctor for the very clear and comprehensive response.

Given that the OP's post was directed at Dr. Swart specifically, and that he has responded to the questions raised, it will be closed shortly.

Maybe wait until Friday 5pm to give the OP time to try explain his point of view better?

So far his silence is not doing himself any favors

:whistling:

Edited by SwissVan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe wait until Friday 5pm to give the OP time to try explain his point of view better?

So far his silence is not doing himself any favors

:whistling:

Exactly.

But also if he had spent a "fair number of years observing the local racing" scene then he should have heard who the Doctor was.

Thanks Doc for clearing this up. EVERY selector in every sport has a vested interest somewhere. So does referees and umpires Does that mean that Jonker, Kaplan and Lawrence are never to referee, be assistant referee or TMO in a game where the Springboks play?

Exactly.

But also if he had spent a "fair number of years observing the local racing" scene then he should have heard who the Doctor was.

That's no guarantee..... sure you know the tall tree and wind story or maybe the bigger you are the harder the fall story

Just check out the recent prime minister if Italy

I understand that the general cred of CSA is pretty low on thehubsa but then the cred of thehubsa is pretty low with CSA

:blink:

just couldn't resist - good bye , i'm gone

Edited by ccc2

Thanks Doc for clearing this up. EVERY selector in every sport has a vested interest somewhere. So does referees and umpires Does that mean that Jonker, Kaplan and Lawrence are never to referee, be assistant referee or TMO in a game where the Springboks play?

Thats correct - thats also the reason why we get this crap french guy in the championship . Australia only have Steve Walsh (who is on the IRB panel) and he is a NZ'er so is also not considered for games between the boks and all blacks

This does not apply to S15 thought

Still no response from the OP?

Because the OP at no stage was here for an answer ,,op was here to stir, and slate.....and got his ass handed to him by facts

Edited by dipslick

Because the OP at no stage was here for an answer ,,op was here to stir, and slate.....and got his ass handed to him by facts

Yip, seemingly intending to discrediting a medical PRO.

:-/

Edited by ' Dale