OFM Classic 3 November Bloemfontein

Cheese

3h17, super happy. Did the last 30km alone as I lost the bunch just before Harry Smith str and the next group was just to fast going past the ultra city

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I started in H and did a 3h02. Had to do some work at the front during the first 50 km which hurt me later on. We picked up a lot of riders of earlier groups and had one massive bunch at one stage. It all fell apart in Happy Valley though. The last 30 km was a lonely grind to the end as I could not stay on the wheel of the young little mountain goat leading the H bunch up Harry Smith. Very hard but enjoyable race.

Hoe het dit gegaan manne?

My bene het gesukkel aan die begin maar kon darem by die voorste bondel uitkom.

Hills het my bietjie gekos en ek het ligte krampe in die bobene begin voel.

Pitstop drag was maar alleen en het die laaste 10km ingeTT.

Daai 'mistieke' sub 3 net gemis.

Jammer om te hoor van die krampe Cassie.

Takalanie, waar het jy toe opgeeindig, jy was nog by by Noordstad.

Garf, julle seker sub 3 gekry met die goeie weer?

Hehe ek het 3:08 gery ek het op die laaste deel na die klime begin voel of ek wil vommit en die voorste groep verloor hulle het omtrent so 2:57 of wat klaar gemaak maar was lekker gewees , ek meen ek was orals gewees LOL!

So who was the guy in Hub kit I saw yesterday at the MTB?

saved the kit for a special event. Thought there would have been more of us!

Was a very nice race rode my race and finished in time to ride the 30 with my sister, enjoyed riding with her a bit

Thoroughly enjoyed the race! Also very stoked with my time of 4:34. Took 55min off my 2012 time. :clap:

Kudos to the organisers and all the companies running the waterpoints. Was great to get ice cold water/powerade/coke and ice at every point. Brilliant!

Thoroughly enjoyed the race! Also very stoked with my time of 4:34. Took 55min off my 2012 time. :clap:

Kudos to the organisers and all the companies running the waterpoints. Was great to get ice cold water/powerade/coke and ice at every point. Brilliant!

Well done, that is a great improvement!!!

3:56 for me. very happy, i hoped for 4:30 with my knee problems. cramps also spoiled the party a little.

I didn't ride yesterday but went to drop my father in law off, and immediately regretted not doing the road race too. The weather was perfect in town, not sure how the wind on the N1?

I didn't ride yesterday but went to drop my father in law off, and immediately regretted not doing the road race too. The weather was perfect in town, not sure how the wind on the N1?

Not much wind to speak of. Rode into it a bit on the N1 going out but nothing hectic. Probably 10 - 15km/h I guess.

I enjoy the group that even thought I didn't do much except warning everybody about the signs, yoh almost a couple of ongelukke wat kon gebeur het.