Rant! Douche bags on Van Buuren Road Bedfordview

cruiser

So who do you think you are? You and your bum chum riding 2 abreast and when a polite hoot is given you feel the need to express your I.Q. Very cute. How about taking those mountain bikes and riding them on a terrain for which it was intended.

East Rand . . . . Just sayin' :-)

Ha Ha, i recall thread complaints about the exact same thing in the cradle, no where near East Rand.

And another 2 abreast on the R563 to Krugersdump this morning near the Greensleeves turnoff, so ja, being a muppet looks like its gaining popularity!

Who remembers the WWE in lycra story on that road some years ago when the cyclists beat up a 70-year-old man?

Mmmm that happened on the "Oos Rondt", Bedfordview :whistling:

So who do you think you are? You and your bum chum riding 2 abreast and when a polite hoot is given you feel the need to express your I.Q. Very cute. How about taking those mountain bikes and riding them on a terrain for which it was intended.

No such thing as a polite hoot in this town; any use of the horn is like ringing the bell in a boxing match.

Van Buuren, lovely road, lovely suburb, & the cyclists are nowhere near as bad as the joggers and power walkers.