Oliver Munnik - Trans-Provence 2013

NicoBoshoff

Knee deep in sponsored pro's !! Go Booytjie...

Looks like he's aiming for ankle deep! His incredible placement on the Epic too, 18th in his cat and 21st overall :eek:. Is there anything he can't do?

correct me if I am wrong, but is Chris Ball not the brains behind the EWS? See he is 9th.

Oliver is an amazing bike rider. Glad for him.

Guest Omega Man

correct me if I am wrong, but is Chris Ball not the brains behind the EWS? See he is 9th.

That is correct.

Check out Sven Martin aswell.

Guest Omega Man

Haha. Check out the dude in 21st spot's team name. La Roue Libre (The Freewheel) The main line in Les Gets is called La Roue Libre

http://vimeo.com/75998807

Video from day 4, I thinks it's the Pinner at 02:47. Looks like such an incredible event and these daily postings puts one right there in the moment. Gotta love the last scene with the dude being chased by the dog. :clap:

Go Oli, you can do it although I don't think you too concerned about your position but more about simply being there and pinning that incredible route in awesome surroundings.

Also a nice guy too

http://vimeo.com/75998807

Video from day 4, I thinks it's the Pinner at 02:47. Looks like such an incredible event and these daily postings puts one right there in the moment. Gotta love the last scene with the dude being chased by the dog. :clap:

Go Oli, you can do it although I don't think you too concerned about your position but more about simply being there and pinning that incredible route in awesome surroundings.

That Pyranean mountain dog is awesome !!! go dog go !

Super riding areas all the same :thumbup:

Nooo, Munnik out!?

clementz Jérôme@enduroJC

@gary_barnard @OliverMunnik had a free helidrop today.From what I heard he's ok except some stiches and a broken shoulder.Get well soon oli

"Sadly we had another injury today with Oliver Munnik taking a high speed pedal strike that threw him over the bars, smashing his helmet and damaging his shoulder badly, which led to him being helicoptered off. A special mention must be made to competitors who made sure he was being looked after and Mavic® Trans-Provence mountain staff who made sure he got off the hill safely. Our best wishes go out to Oliver, we hope he’ll be back to finish next year."

Edited by Pain or shine