Looking for a Scott Rep??

Richard29

hey all, im seeking a scott rep to help me sort out some problems i have been having for the past 6 weeks with part of my frame on my dualie.

we seem to get to dead ends all the time from a particular agent.

berg and bush in 2 weeks and still havent been able to fix the problem.6 weeks later

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of interest - what's the snag you're struggling with? Am considering switching from my Scott hardtail to a full susser & wondering what the pro's and con's are of Scott's soft tail frames.

Out of interest - what's the snag you're struggling with? Am considering switching from my Scott hardtail to a full susser & wondering what the pro's and con's are of Scott's soft tail frames.

my chainstay is broken,

ordered one great...

took 6 weeks to get here....wrong colour and their answer is " your bike is the lower end" so thisis the best we can do for you..

i have a 950 grey and green....... a 910 chainstay arrived which is black???

i just shake my head at a comment like that

i am still waiting for Scott to reply to an urgent request, guess what, for a chain stay. I spoke to the COO I think and he referred the mail to 2 other people, none of who answered. I requested help to keep training for Baviaans. rode it with purchased chain stay, been over a month since and still no reply. Bike shop i bought from just as pathetic!!!!! Good luck

Edited by Kev777

what amazes me is that there are no Scott reps on the Hub? Surely it will be in their best interests to be close to their market?

I've got the Scale Pro(2012) my freewheel body packed up completely during Sabie this year, resulted in a lot of running, opened up the hub and found the worst quality paw system I have ever seen! Not the rachet system that the hub is labbeled with! Anyone else had any problems or is this a once off issue?

I've got the Scale Pro(2012) my freewheel body packed up completely during Sabie this year, resulted in a lot of running, opened up the hub and found the worst quality paw system I have ever seen! Not the rachet system that the hub is labbeled with! Anyone else had any problems or is this a once off issue?

Also owned a Pro and no issues...where did you buy it from? Maybe they swapped it out