• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jurrrrrrrrre!!

It now looks like a dairy in my pants!

I think she is shocked by your comment

http://images.wikia.com/suits/images/archive/f/f6/20120726023545!S01E05P040_Donna.png

grappeling with same question, thing is at 1.67m tall will need small frame and many says on 29er they dont work out so well, something about the pedal positioning etc, so now i am still on 26er and wait for this whole thing to play out.., but if there are any non trollers who can add value to the debate ould be keen to hear

Just so you know - I am 1.68cm (give or take a 1cm depending on time of day) and I ride a medium frame on all 3 my bikes (different style bikes). One's length is a simple benchmark, it doenst define the size of the bike strictly.

I think this topic will never produce a clear cut answer. If you want to buy a new bike, buy a 29'er without question. I can't speak for the all the "kortgatte" (1.6 and smaller) for who the 650B can make sense. If however if you own a high spec 26'er that you do not want to give away for no money or even worse, can't sell it, consider the 650B. I did it and just love the feel of the bike. In other words, not an option for the entry level 26'er as a conversion option and definitely not an option for a new purchase! Finish and klaar!!!!!

grappeling with same question, thing is at 1.67m tall will need small frame and many says on 29er they dont work out so well, something about the pedal positioning etc, so now i am still on 26er and wait for this whole thing to play out.., but if there are any non trollers who can add value to the debate ould be keen to hear

Why don't you check if your current 26er farme can take 650b wheels. If it does, then fit 650b to your current bike and see if you like it. This way you don't have to drop a whole lot of cash into a new bike.

After some research I found that 650b will fit my Epic. Going to give it a try some time in the future.

Tried a 29er hard tail and it was not for me personally. Climbed lekker up the tech single track. Definitely less effort required than when on my 26er.

Did not enjoy the 29er as much as my 26er when coming down the single track.

That being said, I am an average rider. Good riders can do amazing things with any wheel size.

There was a thread on converting a 26" Morewood Zula to 27.5". Difficulties in finding the thread?

Can some one help

Yes, I built one up.

Full XTR with ZTR wheels.

Wiil send you a pic.

Wanna buy it? I got my wife a carbon Spez to replace the Zula, so now its just sitting in the garage