[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #5 Down & Dirty

Tim_Fair

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've entered but it is my first Trail Seeker - Do I need to bring my own number board and where/when do we register? What timing chips is used? Help please!

I've entered but it is my first Trail Seeker - Do I need to bring my own number board and where/when do we register? What timing chips is used? Help please!

You will get a number board if its your first one when you pick up your race pack.

Landy Lion Advendurance will pick upi that you do not have a number board. They will issue you with one at the cost of R40. If they do not pick it up just let them know you need a timing number board and they will give you one.

Thanks guys, will this be on Friday or Saturday morning.

You can register at CycleLab Fourways on the 30th Oct from 10am-4pm

AT Epic Sports Cycle Shop on the 31st Oct 10am-4pm

or Lynwood Cyclery on the 1 Nov 10am-4pm

Edited by Hennie VR

Thanks guys, will this be on Friday or Saturday morning.

I see that you are in Centurion thus it will probably be the easiest for you to register at Epic Sports.

They are in the Jeanlen centre. Corner of Jean and Lenchen ave Centurion.

If you already have a SA Seeding number board then you can use that. If you dont, then I would recommend that you buy one for R40. You will be able to use it in some other mtb events and if you have your number board all your results will be linked to that board. That will help your seeding to get better and you will be able to start with people of your ability.

You can register at CycleLab Fourways on the 30th Nov from 10am-4pm

AT Epic Sports Cycle Shop on the 31st Nove 10am-4pm

or Lynwood Cyclery on the 1 Nov 10am-4pm

You mean 30 & 31 OCT

I am also doing this race. It will be my first Marathon.

I see some of you had some issues with entering. I also had some problems with the entry system just before the early bird entries closed. Sent emails to two addresses and never received a reply.

I am also doing this race. It will be my first Marathon.

I see some of you had some issues with entering. I also had some problems with the entry system just before the early bird entries closed. Sent emails to two addresses and never received a reply.

I also had problems with CC payment, so I just did an eft and emailed them the proof of payment. Just login to advendurance and check your account. Entries have been extended to Wednesday as well.

I also had problems with CC payment, so I just did an eft and emailed them the proof of payment. Just login to advendurance and check your account. Entries have been extended to Wednesday as well.

I too had an issue with my CC payment.

My CC shows the payment as an "uncleared transaction", but the Advendurance site says I still need to pay.

What will the climb be for 40km.... :eek:

Not more than 350m... go check out the advendurance.com website... they have the route map and elevations up there now