[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #5 Down & Dirty

Tim_Fair

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No email (think I entered) will see whats on SAS board and start in that batch

I also haven't received any email. When I did the Cullinan one I received the email after I had been to registration.

Looking forward to this... it's not gonna make up for missing Van Gaalens, but at least I'll be on my bike for a nice 70km training session :thumbup:

Did a eft and cc payment, for me and a friend. Infoermed the team via email, but got no reply. So far, I received a mail for only one entry, and as I asked via telephone, never received the second mail for entry. I have the details for the second rider, can anybody from advendurance please sort this out for me please, or pm on the hub so yhat I can make arrangements to meet on Saturday morning early to sort this out.

Anyone else in F batch?

I'm in F too... Hoped it would be better after a nice fast Crater Cruise (Half Marathon).

I also haven't received any email. When I did the Cullinan one I received the email after I had been to registration.

Found the email in my Spam folder today, was received yesterday already. Luckily someone reminded me so I had a chance to collect the race pack at Fourways Cycle Lab this afternoon.