[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #5 Down & Dirty

Tim_Fair

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting for the mail

come on Advendurance - you're better than this, your series has been good, & you just seem to be getting better. let's not spoil it with something so simple!

Even if there's as issue, at least give some feedback, the MC couldn't have announced enough at D&D that the mail would be forthcoming in the next week or so?

BTW shirts aside, looking forward to the next series next year!

Also looking forward to next year, as I really enjoyed this year (except Hakahana's graspolle lol)

Sadly, the 'admin' side of things seems to be lacking - the website is barely updated with dates and times, but nothing else. Facebook and Twitter is also waaaayyyy too quiet for "The Biggest MTB Series ... In The World"

Hey guys, You can expect your mails for "5X Finishers Shirts" today.

You will need to indicate your shirt size and preferred pick-up location.

We would also appreciate it if you would provide us with some feedback and rate your favourite TrailSeeker race of 2013.

It's going to be well worth the wait...

993414_598117720248497_1990405597_n.jpg

Tim, now we have you on the line, any news on what happened to Barberton? will there still be an event? (although not yours)

Hey guys,

We will be sending out a news letter in the next day or two with the official calendar for next year and a statement from Fritz Pienaar regarding the new events in the series.

Basically Barberton is out and Dullstroom is in. The reason for this is that Barberton has been in the series for the past 13 years and we feel as if it is time to swap it out for something new and fresh.

The Barberton event was a great race and I am sure that it will continue without the MTN sponsorship, however we have not had 100% confirmation from the organisers on this yet.

I assure you that Dullstroom is a worthy replacement for Barberton, and we are working hard to ensure that the trails are awesome.

Dullstroom is also a great venue with lots of other activities to keep you and the family busy after the race, so we would like to create the same sort of weekend breakaway atmosphere as we have with the Clarens event.

The other change in the series is the replacement of Gravel Travel with Van Gaalens.

Van Gaalens is obviously a lot closer to home for the Gauteng riders and the Magalies area offers some fantastic riding that will ensure that the event is on par with the rest of the series.

I will post the official Calendar and newsletter in a new thread called Advendurance Events 2014.

Also got mine this morning :)

Hi Riaan

Congratulations, you are only one of 305 people who have successfully completed all five events in the 2013 NISSAN TrailSeeker series! Welcome to the select 2013 finishers group!