ATTACKS IN PTA EAST

JRH

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DieBees

It was at about 18h50 on Thursday evening.

Guys, just stay away from the Garsfontein road between Mooikloof and Woodlands shopping centre.

I just noticed today after my morning ride that my helmet took a bullet from the back through to the front. 2 mm closer to my head and it would have hit my scalp.

Here is the image below. It went in through the left at the back of the helmet and out through the right at the top of the helmet...

This is a miracle! It is like a turf war out there. How will we be safe on the roads?

Glad that you are okay. Do your part and report it to the police and news papers?

It was at about 18h50 on Thursday evening.

Guys, just stay away from the Garsfontein road between Mooikloof and Woodlands shopping centre.

I just noticed today after my morning ride that my helmet took a bullet from the back through to the front. 2 mm closer to my head and it would have hit my scalp.

Here is the image below. It went in through the left at the back of the helmet and out through the right at the top of the helmet...

Glad you guys are okay...

Hectic stuff man... Especially that helmet... Wow. Good luck to you boys up there in pta.. Hope this crap doesn't spread.

This is a miracle! It is like a turf war out there. How will we be safe on the roads?

Glad that you are okay. Do your part and report it to the police and news papers?

It is election time. Maybe a well formulated argument, forwarded to Nick Pascoe of the DA, followed up with a letter to the press to keep the DA honest, will get everybody off their asrses?

The city I love and the country I love...why does it have to be like that?

Been making plans to pack and fly south to be home, but this stuff scares me.

Good luck out there and be safe chaps.

Sting them. Well camouflaged sniper with silenced .223 and let them get that bad tinfoil taste in their mouths. Many well trained Recce's around.

It will only ever be resolved in a manner such as this. One cannot negotiate with the majority any more.

Kangaroo court.

If they don't know where the "mighty hand of justice" is hiding they might be reluctant to get up to mischief there

You're right guys, this is happening far too often and I will write to the newspapers to do my part to get this crap sorted out.

Good luck with that dude, and glad you’re safe.

The city I love and the country I love...why does it have to be like that?

Been making plans to pack and fly south to be home, but this stuff scares me.

Good luck out there and be safe chaps.

I feel the same way. I can live at home but it would be silly to ignore the crime issue. When I was a lad, criminals was scared to come into my hood, but this......

I reckon we go ride there 10 or more. Any person found between woodlands and mooikloof we just MOER!

This will help how ? Some innocent dude gets beaten up for been in wrong place at wrong time.

This will help how ? Some innocent dude gets beaten up for been in wrong place at wrong time.

Ag shame. Poor innocent dude. Was the guy with a bullet hole in his helmet guilty? Was he maybe robbing the "robber" and things turned sour? I don't think so.

This incident is indicative of a failing police service. I think that we must use any legal measure at our disposal to expose the real problem, which is the police's inability to protect us. I will take a picture of every police vehicle that I see at a fast food outlet or shopping center on my cycling route and post it here.

Criminals were scared when the people that guarded law and order in this country were trained and not too **** scared to confront criminals that victimizes innocent people.

In my neighborhood we rely on Chubb, ADT and Garscom for our safety. The police is non existing and only seen when you have to have something certified as an original copy.

That is why I initially suggested that we get together and cycle for our own safety. Maybe we should have the Station Commander of Garsfontein become a cyclist?