creatine and cramps

RoboLuke

Smarties too. The green ones help with colds n flu, the reds with aches n pains and the blues with erectile dysfunction.

Hahahaa

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've researched Creatine a bit. My take is that it won't help or improve endurance, but it will help build muscle and improve power, so if you have a low power/weight ratio, it should improve that.

or am I wrong!!

It DEFINATELY won't overcome the 2 key things you need:

1 - Genetics

2 - Lack of training...

Fix those 2 things first.... you can't buy a good performance.

It DEFINATELY won't overcome the 2 key things you need:

1 - Genetics

2 - Lack of training...

How do I fix my genetics? I want to be fast, I am tired of those okes in front Knoxing my Bell

MnM's?

NO NO NO SV...! That's about as ridiculous as banana or cream soda milk. Only the chocolate works. And the Steri Stumpy works only half as we'll as the Super M, if at all.

How do I fix my genetics? I want to be fast, I am tired of those okes in front Knoxing my Bell

You choose your parents better...

either way whats the difference?

at one stage caffine was a banned substance. - something to think about...

1: It would reduce cramping. That was the OP's problem, remember?

2: Who cares?

@ V12 SERIAAAASLY YOU SAY YOU CANT BUY PERFORMANCE???? YOU OF ALL PEOPLE?????

performance is a billion $ industry

ask LA,,,,yes i know he is gifted genetically

You choose your parents better...

Got to be something in a bottle, there is a bottle fix for everything else

Used to have the same issue when I took creatine. thought it was just me but then read an article on cramping and creatine was one of the listed reasons.

I tried creatine years ago to help with bulking up when I was'nt cycling. Makes you pee like every hour and you have to drink atleast 2-3 ltrs of water so you don't dehydrate. I would'nt advocate it's use while cycling as you could easily dehydrate. How often have you heard of bodybuilders that have ended up with kidney failure due to long term use of creatine. I would give it a big miss IMO.

@ V12 SERIAAAASLY YOU SAY YOU CANT BUY PERFORMANCE???? YOU OF ALL PEOPLE?????

performance is a billion $ industry

ask LA,,,,yes i know he is gifted genetically

It is true it is a BIG industry.... there is a sucker born every day... well - more than 1 actually.. :)

I can improve your performance for sure with stuff it is not legal to take - BUT - LA will still kick your ass all over the park so to speak on a bike... or on a swim or run for that matter.... even without his PEDS... and you can take EVERYTHING... :) AND you can train next to him for a year... you still won't keep up.. get over it... most of us are in the same boat...

It is true it is a BIG industry.... there is a sucker born every day... well - more than 1 actually.. :)

I can improve your performance for sure with stuff it is not legal to take - BUT - LA will still kick your ass all over the park so to speak on a bike... or on a swim or run for that matter.... even without his PEDS... and you can take EVERYTHING... :) AND you can train next to him for a year... you still won't keep up.. get over it... most of us are in the same boat...

sounds like a challenge :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: i know but ,,,,,,PEDs do give performance otherwise they would not be used,,,,trust me ARNOLD has brilliant genetics but no matter how much he trained he never would have looked like he did eating chickens and eggs HIS WORDS" WE SURVIVED ON TRUCK LOADS OF STERIODS"

I can improve your performance for sure with stuff it is not legal to taKE :devil:

NOW LETS TALK ABOUT THIS PART OF YOUR STATEMENT OVER A PM :devil: