creatine and cramps

RoboLuke

Creatine draws water from your system to work effectively, so you may need to look at how much you are drinking

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Latent Blue

it seems like every time i try creatine i start getting cramps after about 2 hours. who has the same problem? who can use creatine on 3 and 4 hour rides?

Creatine also causes dehydration (more solutes)...

Again... some expensive urine... itll hamper your performance

Ya, u must just train and live on bread n water. You must also hunt your own meat with a spear and your wife must gather veggies when she recover's from you clubbing her n dragging her to the cave by her hair.

Also, try taking the creatine AFTER you ride, in your recovery shake, with a spoon of glutamine. If it's the powdered monohydrate, dissolve it in warm water and let it cool in the fridge over night. Your body will absorb it better than if u just chuck a spoon of powder/'crystals' in the shake.

I would apologize for such a childish remark if i was you !

Apologize to whom ?.Im not sure who I offended with my post, Spark or Doctors from Medunsa.

In anycase a very uniformed post from Spark.

Guest Latent Blue

I presume you got your medical degree from Medunsa?

Hehe... stupid little people make me laugh...

I don't care much for your post... but you make yourself seem quite inadequate...

Hehe... stupid little people make me laugh...

I don't care much for your post... but you make yourself seem quite inadequate...

So you agree that cramping is solely related to lack of training?

Edited by Jaws677

Guest Latent Blue

So you agree that cramping is solely related to lack of training?

Nope... it is a contributing factor

Ya, u must just train and live on bread n water. You must also hunt your own meat with a spear and your wife must gather veggies when she recover's from you clubbing her n dragging her to the cave by her hair.

Also, try taking the creatine AFTER you ride, in your recovery shake, with a spoon of glutamine. If it's the powdered monohydrate, dissolve it in warm water and let it cool in the fridge over night. Your body will absorb it better than if u just chuck a spoon of powder/'crystals' in the shake.

But how will supplementing with Creatine benefit endurance athletes compared to supplementing with protein / carbs, i.e. what would the improvement in performance be percentage wise with Creatine vs without Creatine, ignoring the possible side effects as per the OP's post?

I'm not arguing, just wondering as you probably have good knowledge wrt Creatine.

Nope... it is a contributing factor

It differs from person to person, I can be as under trained as hell but I will never cramp, but my friend cramps even when he is quite fit