2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

“It’s clear that my first goal, and I’ve said it before, is to win the mountains classification...I first did it at the Vuelta a España in 2005 and I loved it. For me, I have to get into the breaks and I will do it little-by-little. Then, in the final week, I should be good to take the polka dot jersey.”

J Rod

“It’s clear that my first goal, and I’ve said it before, is to win the mountains classification...I first did it at the Vuelta a España in 2005 and I loved it. For me, I have to get into the breaks and I will do it little-by-little. Then, in the final week, I should be good to take the polka dot jersey.”

J Rod

I have a feeling that his plan included purposefully losing bags of time in the first week to make himself a non-issue in GC, thereby giving himself the freedom to get into the breaks later without any GC riders/teams responding. He's nearly 1 hr down on GC in 120th position. Seems that this was part of the plan - he's now a free agent.

Ze Germans having a fun moment

What talents

post-12015-0-87831900-1405280857_thumb.jpg

Who sponsors Kittel's hair ? Edited by igknot

Her are a few pics from the Grand Ballon yesterday. Went up there on the trails to watch and had an awesome 900m single track vertical descent going down after. BTW it was pretty cold up there.

Some fun before the boys come by

post-3502-0-35823200-1405315069_thumb.jpg

Turbo Tony and the police doing their job

post-3502-0-87448200-1405315110_thumb.jpg

The Grupetto led out by Chavanel

post-3502-0-60500500-1405315220_thumb.jpg