2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

I guess it's a bit too much to ask (DTSV) to have SERIES recording, considering this series is on every day for 3 weeks.

If it makes you feel any better, the series link (recording) does not work on my Sky TV either...just for the TDF every other programe series link works just fine

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

still on the reach the start of the climb at 15H30?

Nope , starting now now

Edited by ScottC-M

This stage should have a PG18.. I didn't wanna see a rider whip out his willy to take a pee..

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

This stage should have a PG18.. I didn't wanna see a rider whip out his willy to take a pee..

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

These two statements directly after each other don't make for good reading

They are apparently circumnavigating towards it.. so says phil????
Edited by geraldm24

These two statements directly after each other don't make for good reading

Ha ha ha ha ha.. yoh.. I laughed so much now I started crying

Fault of the TV director IMHO. Seen this a few times this year. They should switch to shots of the country side when it happens, like they did in the past. Yes, we know it happens, no, we don't see it...

Fault of the TV director IMHO. Seen this a few times this year. They should switch to shots of the country side when it happens, like they did in the past. Yes, we know it happens, no, we don't see it...

I saw it the other day too.. but the dude just put his hand in his kit.. this time round it all came out.

The Astana team has kept the break in check so far, perhaps indicating that Nibali wants to win the stage at Hautacam.

The breakaways are still driving hard, especially the Europcar riders, who are working for Voeckler.

The break is starting to split, with Coquard slipping back. Chavanel is trying to get away but will any of them make it over the Tourmalet before they are caught?

The Tourmalet is about to be climbed for the 69th time in Tour history. The first time was in 1910, when the road was little more than a dirt track.

Behind the peloton, the sprinters and domestiques are forming the gruppetto of the day. If they can make it to the finish inside the time limit, they know they can make it to the finish of the Tour in Paris.

Marcel Kittel and John Degenkolb are in the gruppetto again but we can expect them to fight for victory tomorrow.