2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

Is there a TheHubSA league in Velogames Fantasy cycling? If so, whats the code?

I did join theHubSA at the Ultimate Dream Teams

Complicated.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interestingly a R1,000 bet on Chris Froome as the outright winner can make you R1,909 ... easy money

Yip

What he brings to cycling is fans.. young fans..

I can't remember who was the green jersey wearer when I was young.. you only knew who won the tour.

Good chance it was Erik Zabel!

http://road.cc/sites/default/files/imagecache/galleria_900_nocrop/images/Tour%20de%20France%20Tech%202014:%20Vincenzo%20Nibali%E2%80%99s%20%E2%80%98Shark%E2%80%99%20Specialized%20Tarmac/Vincenzo%20Nibali%20bike%20side.JPG

http://road.cc/sites/default/files/imagecache/galleria_900_nocrop/images/Tour%20de%20France%20Tech%202014:%20Vincenzo%20Nibali%E2%80%99s%20%E2%80%98Shark%E2%80%99%20Specialized%20Tarmac/Vincenzo%20Nibali%20bike%20seat%20clamp.JPG

http://road.cc/sites/default/files/imagecache/galleria_900_nocrop/images/Tour%20de%20France%20Tech%202014:%20Vincenzo%20Nibali%E2%80%99s%20%E2%80%98Shark%E2%80%99%20Specialized%20Tarmac/Vincenzo%20Nibali%20shark%20decal.JPG

The points jersey is going to be a tight contest this year, I reckon.

I've got a feeling Degenkolb is going to have a breakout performance this year. He's shown in the long (250km+) one-day classics he's got some iron in him, he's had a great year so far, and he's a sprinter who can get over the bumpy stuff only like Sagan can.

Another early call I'm going to make is for green is Arnaud Démare (FDJ). If he's got the legs to go 3 weeks, it could be a very interesting race between and those other two lighties.

The Shark Of Messina

Wonder how'll he fare this year.

Very strange results this year thus far.

Is there a TheHubSA league in Velogames Fantasy cycling? If so, whats the code?

Found a league code 01165601 but there are only 3 in the group, including me. Not sure it's THE league, but I'm in anyway

The points jersey is going to be a tight contest this year, I reckon.

I've got a feeling Degenkolb is going to have a breakout performance this year. He's shown in the long (250km+) one-day classics he's got some iron in him, he's had a great year so far, and he's a sprinter who can get over the bumpy stuff only like Sagan can.

Another early call I'm going to make is for green is Arnaud Démare (FDJ). If he's got the legs to go 3 weeks, it could be a very interesting race between and those other two lighties.

I'm with you on that Demare...he's a youngster with a bucketload of strength and talent! He will be there and thereabouts in all the sprints I reckon.

Sooooo 'Dale, what is this Sagan man crush all about? I take it you are a dude? not judging in anyway, just interested in why you have the obsession? :-)

Huh

Archived