2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Renshaw to step up for the sprints perhaps and free reign for the rest of the team for breakaway stage wins

Can't see him being a contender against the likes of Greipel and the GS boys, but good luck to him. Pity they left Z-bar at home

Is there anything to read into Froome's 6th place? Why would be put himself in danger when there is no time to make up or was he actually far enough behind the main fight for the line?

Mental points over his GC challengers

All marginal gains, I reckon

Cav is a Tjop. He deserves what he got. That was dangerous riding at it's worst due to his desperation.

No tjop language required I would think

That's sprinting.

Making flash decisions in split second racing.

One bad one and it led to the hard outcome for Cav'

He's made very few in what has been a stellar career thus far

Only human.

Renshaw to step up for the sprints perhaps and free reign for the rest of the team for breakaway stage wins

Stage wins yeah

But they're down to Plan C or D I reckon

Any case, they've had a magnificent season thus far. Time for other teams to close the gap.

Good to see the Cav' taking being accountable and taking responsibility for his error.

Sorry to see him go...

One of his rare errors.

What a champ.

Cannot believe the fanfare.

Superb

Crowds are amazing the depth of the crowds at some points is just crazy absolutely fantastic to see the turn out of spectators so glad the British public have came out and supported the Tour in this fashion

@marcelkittel: Cuddling with my yellow princess and watching Holland against Costa Rica... :) Hup Holland!!!

post-4329-0-38704800-1404654629_thumb.jpg

Archived