Ibis Mojo HDR 650b - Build & Review

Iwan Kemp

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And more close-up pictures. Thanks for the images Hairy, it helps.

Well someone has to post something worthwhile on this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whooohaa Nelly! First was yesterday's Enduro and all I can say is this bike FAAAAAAAST! Started off a bit jumpy on the first stage, but was a lot better after I dialled out some rebound. Pike is in a league of it's own. Used absolute full travel, but have no idea where - always a good sign as that means it didn't dive or bottomed out.

Traction was incredible. Need to spend a bit more time with the Fox though. More later, first meeting of the day awaits!

Whooohaa Nelly! First was yesterday's Enduro and all I can say is this bike FAAAAAAAST! Started off a bit jumpy on the first stage, but was a lot better after I dialled out some rebound. Pike is in a league of it's own. Used absolute full travel, but have no idea where - always a good sign as that means it didn't dive or bottomed out.

Traction was incredible. Need to spend a bit more time with the Fox though. More later, first meeting of the day awaits!

Hey, we should take some time out and session a few trails.. I am also looking at playing with the settings a bit. Can you believe I've not had a chance yet??!!

Hey, we should take some time out and session a few trails.. I am also looking at playing with the settings a bit. Can you believe I've not had a chance yet??!!

Yeah! Shocker that you're not riding the yellow beast more often! Played around quite a bit on Sunday, but was only willing to sacrifice so much time while on a SS!

Yeah! Shocker that you're not riding the yellow beast more often! Played around quite a bit on Sunday, but was only willing to sacrifice so much time while on a SS!

If I don't start feeling better I think I may need therapy, and not that kind either! The will is there, the body is telling me to wait. :cursing: