You hope your brakes look as good as Shimano XTR

Guest Travis.

Guest Omega Man

Might be perfect for that place in that country that we aren't allowed to talk about.

Yeah. Pretty much overkill everywhere else but there and Whistler. Are we allowed to mention Whistler?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Travis.

Might be perfect for that place in that country that we aren't allowed to talk about.

Haha, this is awwww moment.

But seriously, if we not talking about France, let's talk about buying something instead.

Please post some pics as well once you guys have new equipment, I wanna see what cool looks like.

Haha, this is awwww moment.

But seriously, if we not talking about France, let's talk about buying something instead.

Please post some pics as well once you guys have new equipment, I wanna see what cool looks like.

Will do. Just for you.

That is seriously cheap. R4500 landed cost.

Are you one of those okes that when you compliment them and say " nice brakes" you say thanks ... They cost R4500. You seem to have and obsession with bragging what something cost. But then again Im one of those okes who doesnt like Hopes.. Cause Im poor.

Are you one of those okes that when you compliment them and say " nice brakes" you say thanks ... They cost R4500. You seem to have and obsession with bragging what something cost. But then again Im one of those okes who doesnt like Hopes.. Cause Im poor.

All the bitches like my bling bling. Spruit cred!

Ok so it's 17:16 and I'm still at work.

As a pre Friday parting comment I'd just like to point out that you're knobjockeys.

Avids suck.

Hopes are over priced british bling.

Formula are not main stream enough to be cool.

Shimano are cheap vanilla knock offs.

North stars in the front wheel is the only way to brake.

Peace out jerks.

I almost cried reading this rubbish. A few seconds of my life I'm never getting back.

Dude, I just read through the thread and all you have done is trash talk instead of add anything of value... "ooh, I have formula RX and some SLX (but not really because its not yours yet and have you ridden them enough to comment constructively?!) on a SS.... "

Then, as soon as anyone gets abrupt you get all self righteous and tell people to chill and behave all "why is everybody always picking on me" special face... (think Bloodhound Gang)

Its funny that you believe your aggresive drivel is better than anybody elses.... Hubland would be a better place without folk of your ilk.

Seriously, I am a fairly easy going guy but i find you a bit pathetic.

But then like brakes, wheel size, cereal preference and underwear shape, that is just my opinion.

Dude, I just read through the thread and all you have done is trash talk instead of add anything of value... "ooh, I have formula RX and some SLX (but not really because its not yours yet and have you ridden them enough to comment constructively?!) on a SS.... "

Then, as soon as anyone gets abrupt you get all self righteous and tell people to chill and behave all "why is everybody always picking on me" special face... (think Bloodhound Gang)

Its funny that you believe your aggresive drivel is better than anybody elses.... Hubland would be a better place without folk of your ilk.

But then like brakes, wheel size, cereal preference and underwear shape, that is just my opinion.

Big word

I am impressed

The calliper and lever that set the benchmark.

http://fcdn.mtbr.com/attachments/brake-time/835958d1380626625-how-true-you-can-use-shimano-brake-pads-hope-m4-calipers-001_634372946195829497.jpg

http://www.pedalator.com/bikersclub78/pedalator/inventaire/freinsDisk/SHIMANO_XT_BL_M755_R.jpg

Guest Travis.

I like you. I just wish you wrote more concise sentences.

Thank you for your valuable contribution!

Then these came along.

I still have me set like this.

http://bikemagic.com/wp-content/uploads/old_images/news/images/martasl_lever_hi.jpg

http://files.myopera.com/badmadcyclist/albums/117373/magred2.jpg