Cradle Parking, Rhino and Lion PArk

Lizzardd

Does anyone know if you can park at the Rhino and Lion park?

Don't really feel like going through the pain of now paying at Riverstone.

Edited by Lizzardd

Something Country? Its free - park inside or outside. Nice food afterwards :-)

+1, been parking there for years.

The service isn't always the best, but the food is generally pretty good :thumbup:

Is R10 a time really going to kill any one???

Would you rather drive further to find free parking and use the R10 "saved" in fuel cost???

It is a privelage to park on private property - a small fee is nothing to pay for piece of mind!!

Agreed - think their timing just before 94.7 was poor.

A lot of people park @ Riverstone, i'll be taking a parking card, getting the R100 back to use in any of their stores/vendors is great, it costs you nothing really and i live about 5km away :blink:

Something Country you need to mission on the sand with road cleats, not so kewl but bearable. I have the issue that there's so many people riding/walking there it's an accident waiting to happen.

Never parked at any other venues but there's lots in the Cradle, it's a matter of choice.

Park for free at Broadacres. Then you also get the best climb in the area for free.

What this guy said :thumbup:

We generally park right on the road at something country - so no problem with sand etc. The kitchen isn't huge so eating can take a while - but we don't often eat anyway.

One thing I did notice though - last Sunday there were a couple of guys in a golf sitting watching us when we finished our ride and packed up the bikes. they may have been cyclists - in which case no worries. I'd hate to find out they were scoping out the place . . . :-(