Cwc tygervalley

peppermintjam

This thread is still going nicely!

I wish I knew exactly how the op was disrespected though still can't decipher it.

Is it basically that the bliksem ma se shop assistant whilst in the the back room but still within earshot intimated that the Op had baggy pants that looked like he had taken a poo in them?

Is that it or am I still not working hard enough on my *** praat?!!

its time like this when i really miss catgirl's more regular posts

she just had a way to explain certain things, and i think this is one of them

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im actually seeing the lighter side of things. Like I said I'm over it and had my rant. Was pretty disappointed that I received a response like that but that's been addressed. Want to apologize to the assistant for slinging crap comments about him as I don't actually know anything about him and who he really is. It's fine if you had a laugh, I really don't mind anymore. Like I said. I'm seeing the humor in it all now. So you guys can carry on regardless but I'm out.

"I heard the guy that helped me first (60 year old shop assistant) singing in the workshop about my baggy pants and some thing about a "droll" in my pants."

Why so sensitive?? Are you sure he was actually singing about you? Maybe you wearing baggy pants reminded him of a funny song? Are you sure you're not a roady?? :whistling: :oops: Let the lambasting begin!!

"I heard the guy that helped me first (60 year old shop assistant) singing in the workshop about my baggy pants and some thing about a "droll" in my pants."

Why so sensitive?? Are you sure he was actually singing about you? Maybe you wearing baggy pants reminded him of a funny song? Are you sure you're not a roady?? :whistling: :oops: Let the lambasting begin!!

http://www.teapartytribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/world-burn1-300x173.png

Im actually seeing the lighter side of things. Like I said I'm over it and had my rant. Was pretty disappointed that I received a response like that but that's been addressed. Want to apologize to the assistant for slinging crap comments about him as I don't actually know anything about him and who he really is. It's fine if you had a laugh, I really don't mind anymore. Like I said. I'm seeing the humor in it all now. So you guys can carry on regardless but I'm out.

No place like The Hub to really put things into perspective :clap:

I'm so glad that CWC is ignoring this thread. It gives the OP enough opportunity to show us how classy he is.

Reminds me, a few days ago Jacaranda played a song that offended me just as I was driving past, and I was pretty sure they all were looking at me through the window....