Cwc tygervalley

peppermintjam

Went to cwc today to purchase a pair of radarlocks. When waiting for the assistant to fetch the diffrent colour options available I heard the guy that helped me first (60 year old shop assistant) singing in the workshop about my baggy pants and some thing about a "droll" in my pants.

Never knew Cwc were fashion critics, certainly won't be doing my fork upgrade through you guys anymore either let alone put another foot in your door or recommend anybody to your shop.

Poor show........... Your pensioner shop assistant and spanner macs should make up a song for you tommorow on how they lost you thousands of rands.

If I could return these radarlocks and support your competition I'll do it gladly.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jip ...I would have confronted them there and then .....and told them they can stuff their radarlocks....WTF man ...you still buy their sh*t ...nooit ...I don't get that .

Nah. Wasn't the owner. He had to authorize a 5% discount. At first I actually laughed it off. Only in the car on the way home after dropping 3k in there store I thought to my self, that's actually not on. If it is the owner that's even more reason to rant. Because he is the owner does he get to rip on whoever he feels fit ? Whys that ? Because he owns a bicycle shop ??

Principles are negotiable when the price is right...

That's why prostitution exists.

Now that is profound. Well said.

Never had a good experience in store but seriously you went ahead and dropped 3k after a comment like that?

Should have turned around and walked out! There is no way they could have argued their way out of that bit of bad behavior. I would have 1st made a scene though. Shocking from the fossil's side

Well now you all know. When he helps you and goes to the back to do an adjustment or something they probably ripping on you or your better half or kids.

All this to impress the young guns and lady at service dept.

Heaven help the people who are just starting out or are overweight etc. Rather ask them to close the workshop door. Can only imagine the songs then.

Only reason I buy from cwc is for their prices. SA's biggest bike store, turnover and ego wise.

Oh, and I like the black guy at the coffee bar :thumbup: .

Edited by MTB Marinio