Help with rear wheel\wheelset for 94.7

Zatek

Hi

Don't know if anybody would be willing to help. Bought a set Easton EA90 slx wheels from a hubber and I had to send them to Ominco for a rebuild. When I do standing sprints the wheels bend. I was told the non drivetrain spoke is to loose and the other side is so tight they don't want to fiddle with it. Turn around time is 2-3 weeks by the 94.7 is over.

Does somebody have a EA90 SLX rear wheel I can borrow or a wheelset as good as the EA90's? I will be willing to rent the wheels as well and organize insurance as well.

I more than willing to leave collateral with the hubber or I can give the wheels back after the race. I paid for Polo field parking .

Thanks

Hey Wyatt Earp.... I wouldn't mind borrowing those wheels if Zatek doesn't take the opportunity :whistling: Please keep me in mind

No problem, let's see what Zatek says.

They are my personal wheels, but won't need them for Sunday.

Hi Wyatt Earp

Thanks. Reserve the wheels for me please. Just waiting if anybody else comes forward.

Don't give the wheels to sufferchild. He must only race with 1. It is unfair advantage if he has 2. Lol

Thanks boys... appreciate it.

Zatek.... I struggled up and down those hills at Amashova with 2 wheels... i actually need a 3rd and 4th one :P

I was looking at renting some carbon wheels from one of the wheel renting stores advertised on the hub, but it's somewhat pricey... quite a bit actually.... so it was a thought for about 3sec and the faded away.... :blush:

Ola boys... Just to let you guys know, I managed to source some carbon wheels from a generous friend of mine :thumbup:

There goes the neighborhood. Lol

So now you'll be racing with 4 wheels ??

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Actually yes... strange as that sound.... 2 on the bike.... 2 in the team car :whistling:

Stem saam. Sal vir jou bel as ek klaar is

have some faith in yourself and tell SurferChild to call you when he's finished :ph34r: